saturday 14/06/2008

Well hello everyone.
As the topic states, I am just introducing myself. I am AvengedFury and from what i have seen, this is a fun game with a "tight-knick" community. Well whilst I am here and have everyone's attention, I am hoping to join a friendly guild where the guild members can help me and if I am able, to help them as well. I am hoping to join an Australian guild so I can keep in touch but any guild that will accept me I want to join.

Take Care and God Bless,
AvengedFury

Whatever ur level,whatever country ur from it doesnt matter,join our friendly community of members

We need a active good player

Tourney Friday, not Thursday

Join us there is no requirements (pefer juggalos to join but its ok if ur not one) as long as there as no haters

friday 13/06/2008

All we do is win, be powerful, and try to help the new people!
the people who join doesn't need to be great or extremely awsome at this game, all you need to do is play!
our primary objective is what it say we do, win, be powerful, try to help the new people, oh, and have funsmiley
Join the roaring dragons today!

Come Join My Guild Its Not Like Da rest Od These Worthless Ones Out Here The So Icey Gang Is Tryna Take Ova Urban Rivas But We Need yur Help To Do So,,So Join So Icey Gang Get Downsmiley,Or Lay Downsmiley

PRIZES HANDED OUT ALOT AND TOURNAMENTS AND CHALLENGES EVERY WEEK
JUST TELL THE LEADER I SENT U

AM GUD AND WANTIN GWILD
I ONLY WILL JPOIN FOR MUNIZ
I HAB 2 CATS AND A LEMUR
REMEMBER AM GUD AND I WANTS MUNIZ

No requirements smiley

Just players who cant meet reqs for other guilds preferably newer players.

We're not the best guild ever, we just like to have fun.

Help bad acid guild become the best by joining us, together we came show everyone else our power

We need all the people we can get. Our main objective is to climb to the top of the ladder and rule clint city with an iron fis....................... I mean give candy to all the little children(Candy Jacks candy)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=221124

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=221124
We accept any applications

The guild UACC is recruiting players.....

Important UACC is not working in be the best guild on rank, on the other hand UACC is for help you, is for that reason that UACC is only recruiting low level players. The most important in the fact of be a UACC ´s member is sharing discovers and ideas for UR, so, I hope you´ll want to be a UACC ´s member, good luck!!!

DarkMagic smiley

We are recruiting new members for the guild, toysoldiersunite.
We accept anybody who is willing to join the cause.
thank you for considering a membership.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Dr. Steel for World Emporor!!!

I am recruiting members fo my guild
Only people lvl 10+ are aloud. I am a lvl 17 myself.

Join the Darkside...

Join an up and coming guild. lvl 10+

Create a subject