sunday 18/05/2008

smiley Need people 4 a guild gotta b 10+ to join

0 messages

Only lvl 15+ can join. This is one clan who will try to go to the top. We are a clan that help you with deck making, tip for battles and ECT. We are very nice and dont make fun of anyone in the clan. So why dont u ppl help this clan out by joining.

The kingdom of pain requires knights allowing those who seek

It does do with recruitment u recruit amber lol

We are currently number 1 in the uk and in the top 200 in the world

the guild is extremely active and has a lot of tournaments / competitions

so yea join smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=196070

Heres the link

Good Luck!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=229932

Heres the link

Good Luck!

JOIN B0B WE WILL BE HOLDING TOURNIES SOON

Guild:230327

please join

The guild hellspawns is currently recruiting!!!!!!! join nowsmileysmileysmileysmiley

Take Silient Angelz

3 messages

U a 7 shoudnt u have timber by now

We have over 50 people

This link will take you directly to my guilds info page: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=226726

Clicky Clicky!

This is a brand-new guild, so for now it is all-inclusive, all you have to do is meet the min-level 5 requirement. Players new to UR are welcome, come see what being in a guild is like before you go and create your own!

saturday 17/05/2008

Gods of Death lead by me.
My record is 36-17-4
I am active and plan on leveling pretty quickly.
So join me to create a great team.

Join my guild masters of deathsmileysmiley
if u do i will give u info

Il get on and il have an extra card, yesterday was k cube and today i got pulsar? anyone else getting cards that are not leaders randomly without buyin anything? smiley

I am currantly accepting new members. this is a friend making guild for the new players and battleing for new or experenced players. if you like the supernatual stuff this is the guild for you. I made this guild origanlly for the T.v. show "Charmed" because that is my fav. tv show. well there you have it. pease join my guilld

friday 16/05/2008

XD I officialy earned the name guild hopper or guild jumper because there is no guild so far that gets my attention

Create a subject