monday 14/04/2008

1 messages

It's nice to meet you Zack. Welcome to the game!smiley

Indeed. This matter has been well discussed, and we've already recieved a warning from one of the head admins to stop talking about it. No one but the very team that makes the cards knows anything, so please do not take up space with something like this.

Mods, delete this board. We made a mistake in information, so can you close this so we can put the updated one up?

If you are lvl 7 or higher, come join my guild so it wont be deleted. the name is........sectioin thirteen legendz. my friend gave me the idea. i put lvl 7 and up because for one you have to be at least lvl five to join a guild and i want people to be able to fight in places besides the welcome to town spot!!!!! so come join if you are at least lvl 7. if not ill make some acceptions!!!!!^-^

The guild, The Kings are currently recruiting any players intrested in joining a Guild, so sign up or check us out

ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!!!

To join click here guild:209671

Go yard and Purple drink is the way to go...we have ok people but the admins are cool an will gicve help if needed...i kno cuz in one of them

Join the Death Gods of War. We are looking for people with talent all are welcome
the link to this guild is
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=166737

JOIN NOW !!!!!

Ha that is funny well u no with that title everyone is going to look here hopefully some will join
good luck smiley

sunday 13/04/2008

Thanks for the link, Jade.
(Right, maybe I should have added that myself...:sweatsmiley

Anyone have yahoo messenger or aim?

@ jade
thanx smiley

and also i recommend joining Elite team

TNT_Shadow

I sent request
i lv 11 from Australia

Hey adder I belive its level 15 or higher now not 10

Sorry Guys, I joined a guild already. Mods, plz close this thread.

saturday 12/04/2008

Mods, plz close this thread

Mods, plz close this thread.

Create a subject