monday 07/01/2008

It's new and I'd rather the guild not be deleted smiley.

All we require is that you speak english, pass that and you're in!

I'm a level 5 but have just found the message boards. I currently only have about 9 cards and have only won 3 times (2/3 times against people who used all their pill things on one card) Is there any way to actually win a game?

Looking for active players to join guild

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=143756

I just started a guild plz join message me if u want in 21 st piru bloodz

Wat lvl are you if ur higher than 5 join my guild all are welcome

Hi i just started a new guild all are welcome to join up ..just apply

Join This Group Of Dominent Forces Or Be Crushed By The Power Of HellFire

Pokemon are not cool
smiley

Close this mods hes in the clan

Hey to all you newbies, are you looking for a new and rapidly growing guild?? do you want some with urban rivals?? then please join our guild EVOLUTION OF DESTRUCTION

Want to know a bit more about our guild?? then read on....>>>>our guild is australian based we accept all lvl players, and are willing to train you all cards welcome! help us to stay in the top 20 australian guilds! and who knows maybe even help us become number 1. please just pm me with your request to our guild and we will consider having you. our motto at this guild is: help us to help you!

Yes i recommend the clan

Good luck with your guild

MANA AUSTRALIA IS LOOKING FOR ANYONE FROM AUS OR NZ JUST SEND A MESSAGE TO NOFAN.

Looking for a guild? Then you must check out the new guild $ksk. It is a guild that have friendly environment and supportive team mates. Don't miss the chance!

Some people conduct there business in private without spamming me or the board. I have a guild now but thanks for the interest angus.

sunday 06/01/2008

In just 4 days 20 members

We allowed all level playersmiley

Thts right

I'm still recuiting players to join
I've got the most and most strongest members in my guild. come check us out!!!!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=152203

Create a subject