tuesday 01/01/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=150426

Help My Guild TO Expand.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Im on here daily so if you want to join go ahead but i have to knopw our fighting talent

Live To Kill is now recruiting.

Who we're looking for:
-United States members
-Active members

The goal:
-Support other guild members
-Assist each other with obtaining full decks
-Sharing strategies

Join now: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=150468

WOW I didn't know this was here lol. She forgot to mention that we strive for a comfortable guild where everyone is open and friendly. I offer challenges everyday and also weekly challenges, monthly challenges, and in-guild tournaments where you can win cr cards, rare cards, clintz or all of the above. The challenges are very easy and is just a way for you to get the cards you need to be competitive. We will help train you or give advice if you need it. I honestly give away 5 cr cards a month so if you got what it takes postulate at our guild page. Good games

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=143756

Will accept any active level 15+ players in the UK. smileysmiley

Mods you can close or lock this now hes in upper class

Yepsmiley,if u wanna join,there are no requirements,smileyso just send us a postulate,and ur in:*smileynext 3 to postulate are adminssmiley)smiley

We have tournment wich you canwin plent of collectors and leaders if you come in first so join or outragous guild

Sorry.. lvl. 20 master allowed

If you are Lvl. 13 or above give us a shout. We will take care of you and if you need any help the admins will be happy to help you. We are a very close guild and are quickly rising in the ranks.
All you have to do is apply and we'll consider you for joinage.
VAMPIRE REVOLUTION RULES!!!

Looking for members.

monday 31/12/2007

He has joined Elite combatants. mods you can close this. thx

smileysmileyJoin up.We are currently looking for memebers.We will make you a better player.And offer you better cards if you need them.So COME JOIN US!smileysmiley

Clint City now has all the comics, all the comic alerts, and character pics!

The encyclopedia has been updated with the newest cards and is waiting for you to go in vote and write a review for your favorite cards!

(sorry for delay I was sick in the hospital with pneumonia so I couldn't fix the site up after it crashed last month).

A briliant and forthgoin new years to all on Urban rivals!! May you all have a rewarding an natural high 2008!!! And party on party animals!!!smiley Cheez!

Delete this thread, please. smiley

Dont thank me i would of let u join any way i let every body

Needs members that are above level 20

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=148206 i forgot to put the code again

Create a subject