sunday 23/12/2007

We really need members! No level restrictions, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=143756 smiley

Close this post..

Step right up and join
Le taureau-chien guilde!!
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
All nationalitys welcome!!smiley

For a game I just stumbled onto randomly one night, it's really good. I'm not too bad at it either... I think... On the rankings thing I was ranked 8th in the world for today and third in the US, lol.

Join my guild called gheist 2 just click on my name whats highlighted and your see iem in gheist 2 then click on it and then your see my name at the top then press the button what begins with p

To the lowest to what ever! Everyone needs to have a safe guild to be in. The Guild of 1000 clans

I NEED ONE PERSON PLEASE JOIN ANYONE WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Join my guild Ultimate Destroyers.

That's right, just so everyone knows I have joined a new guild.
I will have my challenges here also.
Weekly challenges, monthly challenges, bonus challenges, in guild tournaments, and tension breaker challenges. You will be able to win Cr cards, rare cards, clintzs, or all of the above.
There are many ways for you to win free cards, just join and you will seesmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=144196 this is the link to our page

saturday 22/12/2007

Highly recommended smiley

Yo
Join the ard nutz and we will help you! (if you need help)
we can discuss ELO decks, different cards and many more!
and we do have some cheap 2 / 3 star cards on sale so just ask and we will get back to you!
we can only do it if you are a member though so join!!

5 messages

Case solved. Moderators can now close this thread.

Have you bought credits? you need to buy credits before you can sell.

Hmm.. please close this topic... and by the way, yonise ull u are exaggerating.. lolz... smiley im not on most of the tournaments... smiley

nway, thpard-tea0 i was already a member of elite team....

*please close *

*okay now im recruiting new members for the upper class*

You will be amazed by the skill of the players in this guild, if you feel you have what it takes to be considered indestructable, come join us!!!

friday 21/12/2007

Sry about that sry

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=46348

Create a subject