sunday 04/11/2007

smiley IF UR LOOKIN 4 A GUILD THEN IF U THINK U GOT IT THEN TRY IT THIS IS THE MASTER OF DISASTER GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

Can anyone join my guild? smiley

Hi were recuiting anyone smileyyes anyone to join the others guild
we play for the fun and not for the competition
we would like a few more members in the guild as it is a young guild
heres a link if your gonna join or just look at some of the other people whove joined

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=109847

Bascially of your opponent has stop opp ability then linda's won't work , if linda isn't played when you play 1st in the round then her ability will not be activated becasue it wasn't courage

Yes, it's true. Undercover Devils is recruiting and we want you. We take all levels. All you have to have is a good sense of fun and humour and you'll get along great in our guild! We've all become great friends and we like to train, talk strategies and check out each others cards. So, at least check us out and if you don't like no problems. We're not lonely! Hope to be your fellow Devil!

Red Fury- Founder of Undercover Devilssmiley

Join now! All kind of players and all kinds of levels can join our guild so what are you waiting for join now!

- PINOY sali na!join na mga pinoy dito sa guildnamin!.Rival-DJ-06(VICE PRES.)and ELITE FOUR(PRES.)we are at yourservice! -TEAM ELITE GENERALS®™(WARNING!:This guild name is a registered trademark,if somebody copies the same name of our guild it is PUNISHABLE by LAW!)This guild is full of soldiers & generals w/rifles so warning!!!!DO NOT COPY OUR NAME!

Req:
-MUST be A TRUE PILIPINO!smiley
-lvl 10+smiley
- must be ONLINE MOST of the times! smiley
- should be good at strategy playing!

PLz join my guild plz plz plzsmiley

saturday 03/11/2007

Brand new guild. Need 4 members at least. Looking for english (preferably, but not required) speaking players. My goals are to have fun (lol but I'm serious) and to become rich!

British player looking to create a guild for otaku (or anime fans for those not of the parlance).
Very easy going guild which will chat socially, play matches internally, compete in few tournaments and chat about everything under the sun.

Hope to see you soon.

Danov
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=112960

Do you want to have fun? join Pirates of South Blue! We're going to play, chat and participate in tornaments!!
Quem entender portugues então, melhor ainda!!! But we accept members of all nacionalities!!!
Join now!!!

Imma think bout it

Come to our clan because 3 of us just played in the top 150 in a tournamentsmiley

friday 02/11/2007

Yeah come to Xguild of furyX we good and new smiley

WE CAN DISCUSS COMBOS AND STUFF.................................................. SO JOIN .........................HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

thursday 01/11/2007

We do not lie we fight to kill we are one and I am the will. I trust in you, will you trust in me to fight all night long for the will to win. thats our motto and if you can't handle it then this is not the guild for you BUT if you can you are shure welcome to join!!!

Anyone who is over lvl 5 can join my guild tht little dudes so come and join

Create a subject