tuesday 28/08/2007

Join this guild and I ensure you a good future.... I accept any player who has any level more than 10....

monday 27/08/2007

Weres the fun in that lolsmiley

sunday 26/08/2007

Me again doing this again. Now we just need more member to for my guild

Currently looking for: Any freelancer i promise i get you in
Max level looking for: lvl 10 and above
Country people type: Doesnt matter all can join
purposed of my guild: Want revange or you just like ninja,samaurai,and assassin then join

HEY, IF YOU JUST WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND MAKE FRIENDS, THEN COME AND JOIN US. BUT PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS AND JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME.!!! THATS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

friday 24/08/2007

Looking For Level 25..

thursday 23/08/2007

H!! this guild is shadow freaks.. why join?? its the best guild... and its worth it!!! just remember that no novice allowed.... pls. join... THANK YOU!!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

tuesday 21/08/2007

Join me on my mission to get britain on top!

Hiya! I'm still kinda new, but if ya wanna recruit me, i'll join a fellow american smiley

monday 20/08/2007

How many people do you have in your guild if your the only one then come to my guild im trying to recute all americans i have 6 members right now

R the soleo cards still gonna be cr cards or was that canceld?

sunday 19/08/2007

If u wanna get down we are looking for peeps if u want in just give us an invite an ur in holla at cha boi

R34P3R

saturday 18/08/2007

Hi to all i have made a guild with my friends and i am recruitment for more players. So if u want to join a fun and friendly guild join the WolfPack now HOO-HAA!!!
This is where u have to go: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=66897

Hi this is nato131293 1 of the leaders of The Underworld. sinspawn001 and I !!WILL!! help any one that is in our
clan, k.

P.S The people who dont deserve to be destroyed with the world

friday 17/08/2007

Hey im the creator of the guild: Kings of albion, we are looking for some good commited new blood for the guild as we have just released many members due to quiting the game and they were just not bothered, as creator of the guild i would like to arange tournements and leagues with prizes for our members but first i would like a few more members, i would prefer players level 17 and up but if you are lower and intrested click to join of pm me and it will definatly be considered so its worth a go, so please take the time to check us out:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=42427

Thanks, Albion Sox87

Who want to join in my guild he is welcomesmiley

We need 2 more members to keep our guild in tact, that's about it lol.

thursday 16/08/2007

Ok last guild link expired so had to redo the guild. please now follow the link below

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=67514

wednesday 15/08/2007

Hey Marco... Good luck with the guild. smiley

tuesday 14/08/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=26194

Do you think you have what it takes? If so...look us up.....You are welcome to join....

Create a subject