sunday 19/11/2006

We're a bit overdue for a topic, so here it is:
The Moogle Mafia prides itself on being the biggest clan in the entire world. We are bigger than anyone game, we have bases on several other games which i will not go into here (im not sure what the game recruiting laws are here) But Urban rivals is one of our medium sized locations. We are all primarily English speakers, but we'll accept anyone... However, Spanish, French, German, Italian and English is the extent of our foreign language knowledge.
We have a laid back, take things as they come attitude. Real Life will always come first with us however, so if you are one of those die hard virtual reality enthusiasts you should probably find a different guild. That doesnt mean we dont know our stuff of course, the vast majority of us ARE diehard video gamers for life, but we know how to control our obsession. smiley We'll be there for you thick and thin, If you'd like to join, just apply. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=179

Hey i wanna join can i smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

saturday 18/11/2006

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=587
IT IS ONE OF THE TOP GUILDS

Hello my name is rogueknight, and i love to fight. anyone who hasnt yet a member of guild can join me on making one....

I just started a new guild called League of fairplay, anyone is welcome to join

I go there but there ins't any option to create a guild (i'm at level 12)... where i find??

Can you tell me what ability has Marlysa ? pls

No. It is nicer if you don't know all about charaters.

Yes! This can be cool! smileysmileysmiley

"What about.... ability - stop opp ability Vs ability - stop opp ability?" does it really matter ? smiley

-x opponent attack, min y.
It works regardless of if extra pillz were used or not (since there is actually always 1 "free" pillz).

We'll fix the contact form.
However, the message is not meant to be use as a support tool, please "contact us" (mails links are working).
Thank you! smiley

Hello smileysmiley

friday 17/11/2006

Thank you....i thought that matters when you battle...nevermind...

Looking for finnish guild members to finnish guild

BRADLEZ you can go to my guild it is BRITAINS BOYS N GALS it is No1 guild of UK

HELLO I AM OLEG THE RUSKI AND I AM AN ADMIN OF BRITAINS BOYS N GALS WE ARE No 1 OUT OF THE UK GUILD AND WE ARE RECRUITING, I AM WHANT SOME GUILD WARS TO HAPPEN I MADE THE RULES FOR THEM AND A WEB WITH A SHOUT BOX

I'm really hoping dj korr will come back as a brand new card, because the Collector card is so hard to get a hand on...

thursday 16/11/2006

As for the tourney rules I believe that is actually being worked on (fraggle to confirm), the other tools would be nice too but priorities priorities!

Just changed to DJ Korr, lvl5

Would you like to join this guild

Create a subject