monday 06/11/2006

Dwain (C) [Nightmare] - Lvl 2(max) - 3P/3D - -2 opp power, min 3.

He gets way better once he's lvl 3, fyi.

sunday 05/11/2006

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=game

http://www.urban-rivals.com/master_tips.php

saturday 04/11/2006

My guild Soul Reapers

We will except people with exceptional skills on our team, the guild is called Soul Reapers in the USA catagory, we need some more recrutes for a great team, u can help. if u wanna join just remember Soul Reapers

Still open for new players

Especially to Ulu Watu smiley

For a Brit, you really do have a lousy english smiley

OK! ive been tuned 4 a looooong time, WHATS UP?smiley

Hello, the Staff is doing it's first real life event this week end in Paris.
If you want, you can check out our webcam during the event at:
http://event.urban-rivals.com/cam.html
Enjoy!

friday 03/11/2006

That would be cool. But I still want to be able to turn them off.

Can you update the popup messages to make them more readable? Its hard to understand what 117e is if you dont know already it means 117th place.

thursday 02/11/2006

I think there should be a linkpage where we can find out more about the people who started clint fighting and a brief history with credits about the developers of the game! that would be really cool

Am I allowed to advertise my guild here? If so, then:

Please join our guild, open for every body on every level who love this game smiley just click on the guild of Sith Knights and click postulate smiley look forward seeing new people!

I noticed some people buy several of the same cards, just so they can sell it for a higher price later, what gamble..it's too much work for me...anyone here that does it? i'm very curious..hehe i noticed some players bought a lot of my cards

Depends on the other stuff we have to do (and we are going to do an IRL event in Paris this week end..) smiley
But 3 to 5 days (depending on the "obviouness" of the design, number of evo etc..).

Why would you call it coward then? How bout something like "2nd Wind" or "Boost" or "Adrenaline".

wednesday 01/11/2006

You will never win turney so give up lol.

With the button called PRINTSCREEN duhhhh!?!?! and then you open a viewing program , as microsoft paint, and press ctrl v (paste) and then save the picture smiley

Cancel Leader cancels the special ability of any leaders that you have in play so the best bet is to only have one leader in a deck. Strike Back means you always go second in the first round of a fight rather than it being randomly determined. If both people have Ashigaru its determined randomly who goes first in the first round like normal.

Create a subject