wednesday 18/10/2006

Odds are odds, the most unlikely outcome will happens from time to time.
from time to time? i get screwed over 90% of the time thats not from time to time, thats a ridiculous amount of "bad luck"
frankly i find it a slap in the face to real and decent CCG's to put randomness in a CCG

I think it is a good idea to give out some cards to those who can got some spots at the tournament..?
how bout it?

tuesday 17/10/2006

2 messages

The more cards u have the higher ur rank will go and when u start leveling all ur cards ull notice a change also

Woot you asking for money well i can only spare a mere 150 clintz lol

Uhm.... i don't remember, but i should have tought about that..... i will try again

10 messages

He is a big fat ble ape thats how he looks i fought it once in elo.
Oh i just forgot it was the kiki cr

monday 16/10/2006

My translation (no offence Mac Leod)

Gatherinig at G.A.M.E. salon in Paris!

Passionate about games? Come and join the event at the end of the year accompagnied by the whole Clint: Urban Rivals crew. We will meet you (or We give you rendez-vous) at the G.A.M.E. salon in Paris, Novembre 4 and 5 2006. On the programme: meetings with the artists (card designers???), cards to win, face to face confrontations and many other surprises... We await you! More info (comming soon)... [Wednesday 10/11, 11:54]

This is pretty much the right place smiley

sunday 15/10/2006

You guys should put another star for players that have more than half os the collectors or something like that

The size of the pic has to be under 20k

Na we don't win anything, the rankin system just shows what the average of the players in the guild. it is just for bragging rights really.

saturday 14/10/2006

1 messages

Hello,
You can hover over the "?" icon at "rank" label of a ranking to know more about ranks.
Basically, there are based on your collection of characters.

The bathroom knows the truth!

The great deppresion is coming, so many people are playing, and so much money is being circulated, that prices are dropping! the outcome is inevitable... the value of a clint is dropping!

5 messages

Lol good one MisterMoo

You're a good player that is looking for a strong guild? Than join KO Fighters Club and we can help you to become a very good player

Hello has all veiled has what summarizes the guild for any information thank you to mark them here.

Hello has all and welcome in the guild of the "Cavalry royal"! This guild is rather EvO, it organizes tournaments, biddings, sales, purchase, donnations, and the activity of the forum of guild

friday 13/10/2006

Sorry about not putting the link for the guild i forgot. but here it is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=2541

And i welcome anybody to join it.

Does anybody want to join my new guild. its called the priory of sion and i welcome anybody to joinsmiley

If you can't sell on the market, then the clintz pack. If you get a character pack and end up with cards you don't need, you're stuck with them. Selling them to kate gets you next to nothing. With the clintz pack, you get cash and use it to buy exactly the cards you want.

Create a subject