wednesday 02/08/2006

9 messages

Ok now that I got the post before out of the way. I always play fast and hate all the slow playing Time Out players. I've added the IPF to my name now

Ooh thank you much.
Morphun it is smiley.
BTW, I have a weird thought. Team bonus only work with different characters, right? So if I only had 2 Laos, they won't get bonus. So does that mean 2 Mophuns won't cancel each other out? smiley Or do leader bonuses don't stack anyway.

I think by fighting he means not letting them get away with it.

BTW, it will really help if we can see the infomation (ESPECIALLY fair play rating) of the person challenging us.

Here is the exact answer you need so you can refer to here.

Each character you own to exclude duplicate cards get you respect points calculated using this formula:

Points = level * number ov evelutions (Card's lvl)

If you have a Fifty lvl 1 and lvl it to lvl 2 you will get 8 respect points for that card.
the point break down for each lvl is:

lvl 1 gets you 4 respect points
lvl 2 gets you 8 respect points
lvl 3 gets you 12 respect points
lvl 4 gets you 16 respect points
lvl 5 gets you 20 respect points

Rank starts at Novice and goes up to Titan.

You can register on PayPal then choose the payment method on the right. It just says it's taking the payment through PayPal. You don't have to have a credit card to get a paypal account or put money into it.

I used to get the error, but now I use Mozilla for battles, and I haven't gotten it since.

When you take part in a tournament, the first half of winners gain 1 credit. to take part in a tournament, you just have to battle someone at a particular time so its possible you did it by accident. when you rank higher in the tournaments, you gain more clintz, but im not sure about credits.

hope this helps

tuesday 01/08/2006

A few times now i've wanted to send a message to my oppenent <i>after</i> the game has ended (e.g challenge me if you want to play again). would anyone else use this?

1 messages

Try using the java version (select it at hte bottom).

Use left click for yes, right click for no

1 messages

More or less the same number of battle points as you.

Hello,

As a staff member I can guarrantee you that the price are real, it works and everything else smiley
Paying for your first credits at the shop will unlock the public/private sell feature so you will be able to trades your cards on the market (in
addition to buying on the market wich is available right from the start), you will also enable stars next to your nickname for 31 days.

monday 31/07/2006

Yup you don't win any cards but some clintz use to buy cards in the market

When you buy a pack what you get is picked at random based on what pack you get.

sunday 30/07/2006

Chellange me

My names are : Bunny_Love / And Sexy_DeeDee / on Urban Rivals

I'll, accept / unless I, need to go to bed

Hey People come and join me,you can talk all you want in ingles and espanol

You're in the right place, Kolinko! What kind of help do you need? Several of us board-users can help, or feel free to send me a message if you need anything!

O i thought u chose to turn elo. ic thanks dude

saturday 29/07/2006

1 messages

Hi, lol, cant u think of anything else to talk, not just crap? xD

So the players who show up on the tourney list are the top 50%?

Thanks again.

And the sign '%' whats the meaning of it??
Thank you!!

Create a subject