sunday 12/05/2013

Not everyone else complies and I understand my situation. Understand that I purchased all these cards and to update each one of them against the current market value will be very time consuming. There is alot of people from all walks of life and in my situation, I don't have as much time to do this. If I had a handful of cards, believe me, I could update the value as it makes sense; but, I have 12 clans with a lot of cards that I will need to manage.

Sorry 10M

Hello!
i wanna sell my bulk of 52 dolly 0xp.
25k in secure exchange, i accept cards too.

bye, good sunday.
bye!

I still try tessa cr, I also have to offer a lot of dolly 52 0XP come forward with offers.

Buying Full XP Loretta for 155 Clintz
Or
0 XP Loretta for 165 Clintz

Sell to me via private sale.

Copied and pasted from the Pfull notice on the TOP of the forums:

There's been an increasing amount of Pfull - Prefull threads in the forum lately. Unfortunately, we are not allowing these threads to be posted anymore. These transactions are forbidden all over Urban-Rivals' forum.

All existing thread about Pfull - Prefull will be closed and all future post will be deleted/refused.

Our aim in doing this, is to protect the buyers from possible Pfull scams.
Prevention is better than cure so before these scams happen, we will do our best to not encourage this kind of threads any further.

If you wish to continue with these transactions, it will be at your own risk. You can continue with your sales and contacts with other players selling/buying/trading Pfulls through PM and not through the forum.

It is hard for us to check for scams involving Pfull(s) so the best thing we can do is to either prohibit them or ask players to do them at their own risk. This means, we will not intervene if you do it through private contacts.

This information will also be posted under the rules thread for the "Sales, purchases and auctions".

Happy trading/selling/buying everybody!

Thank you,
Mermaid

edited by Sir B00BY sunday 12/05/2013, 00:29

saturday 11/05/2013

ELOXIA 0XP 6K
SHAYNA 7K

Understand that market prices are constantly fluctuating; so, placing a price here wouldn't be fair to the reader bc it could be an innacurate reading and would be time consuming for me.

Understand that market prices are constantly fluctuating; so, placing a price here wouldn't be fair to the reader bc it could be an innacurate reading and would be time consuming for me.

friday 10/05/2013

Looking for 93k
Or
Skeelz cards
Thanks modes
Your friend alec

Manon is gone too

You can closed

If you try catch ANDY LD i change may skeelz:
Aylen, Dr Falk , Eloxia, Tomas and Plunk,

i looking for:
Shogunn, CWing, Petra, Don, Elvis, Arno, Troompah

Propose please send PM

From your list i have only toro - if you want i may change for 1 edd ?

Ah com`n no 1 wants berserkgirl cr?

A Award Value 204k
tanaereva 196k

Hello i sell or trade my vickie cr full exp 460k

i search:

cash
cr playables like tanaereva cr 190k, jackie cr 115k etc etc

i trade with secure trade only, and i value all offer if you are interested can contact me

thanks modsmiley

Hi All

exchange my Cr and cards :

1. 65 Hriger 0xp : 4k/Each

2. 28 Marco Cr ( 8 0xp ) : 36/each

3. 15 Caelus Cr 0xp : 105k/Each

4. 3 Kalindra 0xp : 45k / each

for her I'm looking for:

CASH
Cr Full : Vickie Cr Kerozinn Cr Lamar Cr Tanaereva Cr Jackie Cr Robb Cr Edd others Cr payable

Carte Full: 5K in up : Maurice Marina Uranus GraksmxxT Kolos Dregn Dagg Cortez Spyke Saki Coby Copper et altre

you can contact me by mp

Create a subject