saturday 23/10/2010

I managed to parlay my youthful interest in UR into possession of several copies of Vickie! The main man who I am missing from those times is Lamar! I am more than willing to make up the fluctuating difference in their respective values with some of the other cards in my collection, though I personally believe that Vickie and Lamar are roughly the same sort of value. Anyone out there with a Lamar who is willing to work a deal should respond to me ASAP! Thanks for looking!

Im selling my Ryuichi full exp for 6,5k now
pm me

Trade is still up..

still looking for harolds! smiley

Buying eloxia at 2650

For a Lamar Cr preferably. I realize there is a slight disparity in the prices on the marketplace, but we know how these things fluctuate- Both of these were available when I first started the game and somehow I ended up with 4 Vickie and not a single Lamar. I have never really played All-Stars so he wasn't a priority for me to pick up and now, he's next to impossible. Anyone out there with an extra who needs a Vickie?

Please?

I'll take 10k off the price for clintz, 5k for Vickie.

3339 cost. edd

friday 22/10/2010

Im poor right now can i have it for 3200 or less

I have to offer

clitnz . something like 20k or cards

Emeth
Jay
Dorian

Let me know what u want

I'm pretty poor lol as i'm sure everyone who starts out is, does anyone have an Aurora they they can sell by private sale, or trade for something... please mail me. smiley

*crosses fingers*

Still looking, will pay up to 53K

I buy this cards 0exp or non full:
adler
glenn
vladimir
sol hona

if you can sell me the cards write your offer here or message me

thanks smiley

GHEIST
Ludmilla - 470
Skeelz
Praxie - 8700

7k ??

Write the exact price you want to sell your card. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

Please post this thread on the Strategy and Tactics: General forum

Lothar 0xp onli 950!!

and

Galen 0xp onli 400!

PM ME OR POST HERE!

Willing to buy Tessa Max xp for 240k. I can also do trades contact me in private for these.

Thanks

thursday 21/10/2010

Hello Guys !!!
i search a marlya cr full !!
Pls send me a privat message , and we speak about the price about marlysa cr !!

Thanks
Mods and Admins !!!

Create a subject