monday 26/07/2010

I am buying low xp lvl 3 vermyn. I will buy more than one so PM me or post on here w/ your price.

You know you can buy a bunch of decent bangers cards that'll add up to 4.6k. anyways ur like only level 10smiley

I want to buy one Nobrodroid for 3.8k
If anyone can help me
I would appreciate it

NEW OFFERT! FORGET ALL.

315K'S + NAHI CR +BELTRAN CR + VICKIE CR 0XP + ALEC CR + 40 K'S IN CARDS FOR MARLYSA CR!

Kreen chill and deea for my striker

All skeelz are 62 k worth, no chance someone gives it away for only Alec Cr! but without Caelus and Praxie I would trade!!! smiley if ur intrested write me a PM!!

I can negociate, i have some other cr and cards

Did anyone else see that cute Pixar movie last year??? What was it's name??? Oh yeah....UP smiley

Thread closed.

I have 2 heggrn you want for 7k or one only for 3445 smiley

Buying Uranus for 8300, pm for faster response or just put in private sale me smiley

Owen is SOld
close plz

I want to buy many copy of Sydney for a cheap price
Please sale it to me 300-400 in clintz thank you

thanks

Sorry I will close this auction due to the extreme confusion of this matter. I will post a new subject with proper rules.
Thank you for applying, please look out for the new and improved auction.

I'm searching for Splata Cr and i can offer 120 000 clintz. If someone want's to sell - PM me.

Please write:
A start price (be realistic an choose a proper one).
A deadline (date and time)
You could also indicate a (proper) reserve price.

Write a clear and accurate subject or we will have to refuse it.

Exemple :
My auction will end on monday = NO
My auction will end on 08/29/2008 - 20:30 = OK

Selling Azgroth, 0 exp for 5000 clintz

Buy apck maybe u will get lucky like i did smiley

Also, please don't make unreasonable offers such as Graff and Chlora for Hikiyousan. It's just annoying and will do nothing but clog my mailbox and get you blacklisted...

Buying uranus for 8300, pm for faster response or just put in private sale

Create a subject