friday 16/07/2010

I want to buy a lot of bridgets looking to buy for 290 each dont matter what xp they are

Thanx mods. Close now.

Tessa Cr 0xp
Clintz Sale 200000
Cards 205000

I will accept Cr cards such as Vickie, Alec, Smokey or smaller high value cards such as Jackie.

Please post your offers here or pm for a faster response.

Thanks.

@TiMM1:I don't have that kind of money.

@ TCGA Zero: I would like only 1, thank you very much

I have 2 Janices, 1 gertjan, and a niva 3* though (shes a double)

Close this please smiley

I will buy any Angie at any xp for 1000 each, just send them to my private sales.
Thanks.

To all those who say I have _______cr please make the offer my post is what I have for trade. Z-man z I'll consider it but probly will..

Hi. I would like to buy the followind Rescuers, at the following prices>

Alex Cr, 41 k
Beverly, 500
Cliff, 10k
Tanner, 600
Anita, 2.5 k
Bobby, 800

That is that. Sell them to me at those generous above market prices and I will buy them.

Hi!! I would like to buy Smokey Cr for 30k. Just put it in my private sales at that generous above market price and I will buy him

I have 1. Sell it to ya for 9.5

Forget the last remark. I would likely buy the rest of the clan's collectors, for 2 k above current market price

Oh I see now the All-Stars one, she is way overpriced at lvl one, but good luck finding a buyer. God bless.

All listed above cards are still available except the freaks not listed in post 13
also pm me if you are interested in other cards from other clans

Hi i'm selling my Timber level 3 for 270 clintz. Just send me a message and i'll sell it right over

If anyone has any extra Timber cards, I will buy as long as it is not maxxed out. I will buy it for 200-350 clintz

thursday 15/07/2010

Nope hes not buying it

Trading my 2 x Tessa Cr for good offers smiley

Create a subject