saturday 03/07/2010

Buying oxen for 650 gold plz!!!

Can i buy ur oxen only for 600 gold?

Phyllis for 1500
and rowdy for 7000

And that concludes the auction, it is now 12PM( sorry, i overslept), GMT+7, the 3rd of July.
TCGA Zero won the auction, if he does not pick it up the card within 24 hours, the card will be transfered to tRi Bl3ach at the price of his bid, and so on.
thanks for bidding.
please do not close this mods.

Any one out there .............

Looking to trade my 150 Tremorh 0xp smileysmileysmiley

1 Tremorh 0xp = 1 Pan any level
1 Tremorh 0xp = 1 Sigma any level
1 Tremorh 0xp = 2 Tula any level

Pm me for faster response or post any offers here smiley
Tnx mods smiley

I meant i sent you 4 cards good luck.

Forget it, I bought a Kolos. :/

I have oxp tan i would trade you for those also if you need 2 tan lol or just 0xp tana

friday 02/07/2010

I have already sell my Dragan smiley
Yes i know, I have sold him less expensive than my first message, don't worry for me (and the buyer smiley

Mod's please close this thread. Another was created because it took forever for this one to show. Many thanks

So because Oflgn WILL fall doesn't mean Oflgn is worth 19999 clintz now. No thanks, I'm enjoying my super-expensive Oflgn that I bought so I could try it out as soon as possible.

You cannot find these amount of cards for less than those prices.. do some math and they are worth buying for those prices, of course if you are looking for lots of cards.. they are also 0xp.

Not interested np,i can wait to sell them for those pricessmiley, thanks for the update.

Im currently buying or trading for Tessa not selling her.

If anyone is interested please reply or PM me.

Thx

I am willing to Mona for 6900. If anyone is interested please reply or PM me.

Thx

Forgot to mention: Both crads have 0 xp

Sorry i meant 1090 clintz each muze 0xp

All cards sold; please close this mods, thanks smiley.

Create a subject