sunday 20/06/2010

If u have sayura left, ill but them both or however many you still have.

it's a great up ; )

0 messages

Hey, i'm looking to buy a Sigma for 1.2k. Please PM me and private sale me. Thanks.

Hello i search a tessa cr send me a pm when you are interessted

Plz close this

Umm i told to close this..y aint this closed?

saturday 19/06/2010

Jackie 22,000 Clintz
Ambre 22,000 Clintz
Copper 10,000 Clintz
Graksmxxt 9,000 Clintz
Direct Cash 40,000 Clintz

Total = 103,000 Clintz

All prices are based on face value at the time of viewing my collection. I also have several "Who's Who?" of the New Blood valued at 100-2000 Clintz if desperately seeking a marginal difference. Thanks in advance for any deals or offers and thank you mods for all that you do.

I want to buy the complete Rescue Clan

I offer 75k Clintz for the complete clan or 32k Clintz for all non Cr cards.

Are you still looking for the trade on sylth....

if so let me know.

the market is currently as i wrote this message
17.2K clintz Sylth
12.9K Clintz Ghumbo

make it the 4300 clintz difference and you have a deal my sylth is full .. let me know if you would like this deal either way yes or no..

cheers

That is a bit unfair from now on u must bid at least 5 clintz higher

What will u trade for kinjo and kuei ?

Sorry guys i made this thread well before vortex came out when they were 2900 apeice. i guess it didnt get accepted until now.
Mods please close

Not for many weeks... i would estimate 6-8 weeks at least before their cards become affordable for a lot of people

I agree with ye Uppers Man

When others hit these should lower in price. Small chance they will raise in price though if the other cards are just amazing, and vortex is the only deck worth using. Most likely though the prices will drop all around.

So Post your cards for trade to me and what prices you'd like for them.
Neloe is below 10k Now so my 5k offer isn't too far off, I'm sure it will drop to it soon : )
I can offer cards too Like Tanaereva. Many more, post your vortex asap. Thanks all

Selling vickie cr for 105k

Looking for a 0xp page cr starting at 22000 and no more then 22500

I have just lowered her price so if anyone wants to bid now is the time!

Create a subject