wednesday 14/07/2010

Will no offers for now ... so i guess ill sell them myself .

ohh and Ppl who dont know you dont have to ask mods to close your subject >.> you can do it yourself .

im just sick of Seeing Ppl still say Please close so im just saying you can do it your self if you Look at the upper right corner Lol .

tuesday 13/07/2010

I checked the prices with my collection...what youre trying to sell isnt worht 35 k smiley its worth 30k at the most

Title says it all

Jay 0xp for louse,rolph and rubie

It ma y be closed down!

thanks modssmiley

So i changed my mind its not like you cant cancel your sales

Jessie is no longer up neither is oflgn and the only cards i need are Gatline and thormund

Sry i already got her deleted

smiley im so happy smiley

I am trading my 2 vickie cr 0xp for multiple amounts of caelus. Pm me or post here
Thanks mods smiley

I have kolos, yayoi, gwen wanda...
from the cards that you have i need chlora, ulrich, nahomi, wendel.. those cards are worth about 3600
the ones that i'm selling you at will be about 50600 total... just PM me

Since it's the 13th of july and the bids haven't reached the reserve, i have to cancel the auction.

I'm offering a base of 36K for your card, pm me for changes. Thanks mods smiley

I will only sell them as a whole, thanks anyway.

@killer
are you really gonna but for 115k
I tried pm you no reply
KILLER BID DOES NOT COUNT

Se a carta est+a a 9500 clintz no mercado, porque é que a starting bid começa nos 11000? Pára de ser noob e faz um tópico como deve ser smiley

He's portuguese so please mods accept my comment, I just said it isn't fair what he's doing lol

No thanks Angel Jyn smiley

Desdinova, it's a good offer but too much Anibal, dont you have other cards ?

I will buy any unevolved 3 star card from you for 120 clintz..if you have any just send them right to my private sales smiley

No longer need Feelyn and Murray

Mods please close the topic

Create a subject