header image

sunday 18/07/2010

Auction time has passed and I have had no contact from the seller, sorry but my offer is now not valid as I need the cards for other trades. If you are still interested in selling pm me when you get back online and we can try and work another deal out.

Close this please. smiley

Hi, I sell or exchange my fantastic Rass cr 0 exp.
I'm interested in Vickie cr, Alec cr, Kolos, Jackie, Caelus and Ongh. I'm also interested on cash.
Make your offer and I will negociate with you. Including cards on pack will make price go down.
Thank you mods.

Ok i will pay 2750 send it through to me as a private sale

Ulrich, scubb = 2.5k

Im willing to pay 9k for dalhia

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1493132&subject_page=last#answers

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=5&id_subject=1506381&subject_page=0

You guys could also PM me your requests if you have any. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

Sell it to me

5 0exp Baldovino
5 full Baldovino
for 20k
and also an eklore for 13k

pm me, thanks

Would you trade Kinjo for my Veronica Dan Frank sunder luba and ronald?

Now buying Cassio Cr for 26k and Swidz Cr for 29k

30k clints.....

I have kreen she was part of my jungo deck

Then why would you be here?

saturday 17/07/2010

Im buying dagg 4 star for 29000 clints. i am not the richest person but i really want full vortex and hes the last 1 b4 i have all so pm me or put in my private sales. also look at hegrn 3500 clints now she is super low dagg might be the same way.

I have otome will sell for 130

Close pls

Create a subject