saturday 27/03/2010

Looking for a full exp. Lamar Cr

If not then clintz or cards are fine also

Thanks

This concludes the auction thanks for everyone who participated... smiley

WINNER !
UnforgivenWMD

Like the title states I'm trying to trade my 0xp Dragan cr for 2 tessa cr's max xp+5k. Dragan Cr is currently worth 348k and Tessa cr max xp is worth 160k ea.

Thanks in advance and send me a pm for a faster response.

~L

I strongly suggest you don't auction any new cards that arrive on the day. You are far better of selling it on market ASAP.

Good luck.

friday 26/03/2010

Sorry every 1 sold it

Close please and thanks

Any sellers? PM me please. really do appreciate.

thanks mod fo rposting.

Is that a yes or a no, alympus?

price is negotiable

Oops ..not kerry soz
the other girl .forgot her name ..accidently typed kerry ..
its elvira
xD

If anyone out there with a big heart is willing to sell me a tomas for 4.8k..id really appreciate itsmiley

Mods, there are two of these threads, please close one.

Pls close. sori for the trouble mods smiley

No need to pm before selling to me just put them in my private sales
thanks

Boohmas are Gone.Any more offers/

Selling a malmoth for 0xp on market for 1k1, or looking to trade him for a card that worth 1k-1k2 on market
primary looking for miranda, bruce, glosh, suzie, 0xp oxen or a lennox, pls post here, i really need some cash

Close this please.

I thought i would ask this but Alec Cr is the last card i need for Rescue but i can only afford 30k clintz and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell him to me for that price if not that is completely ok i would completely understand and if so plz just send me the private sale with a message telling me to check but again if you dont want to i would completely understand but i would very much appreciate it

Well ive gotton 120 from u all so far.
and i see the base price are rose al little
just pm me to work out a deal

Create a subject