Or

Tanaereva(0xp)
13k Clints

Pm me smiley

Jackie for Jackie! +p

Complete Skeelz clan.
Complete Rescue clan.
Complete Jungo clan.

Hi! I'm searching a Splata cr, for that card I'll offer my Vickie cr 0xp + market difference at the moment...

Please answer here or better in private messages!

Thanks Mod!!!

I trade MY Lao Cr (0exp) + Elya Cr (Full) for one Marlysa Cr (full)

Thank you for your answers!! And be happy!!

friday 19/03/2010

I got for trade/sell:

66x Randy about half 0xp (33k)
19x Dagouba, 3 are 0xp (10.5)
17x Borss, 2 are 0xp (5k)
12x Odile, 4 are 0xp (16k)
11x Somba, all fullxp (11k)
10x Nerfeniti, 3 are 0xp (16k)
7x Adler (5.4k)

prices behind cards are rounded up or down to nearest 100C at the time of writing, total just under 100k.

would trade for multiple Smokey's or Kerry's or Clintz...let me know...pm is fine also smiley

Ill sell you 2 vansaar for 200 lv 5's ea. and ill sell you a timber lv 2 for 550

10 clintz

Im buying coby for 7000 clitz no more no less if you`re interested send me a msg

Close plz

Close this thread please mods.

> I need Plenty of Muze, at a price range of 1100, either 0xp or full xp

> Put in my private sales, if u are interested

> Tnx Mods. for posting!!!!

Anyone interested?

@Bojax: Mentioning private offers in auction threads is against the rules, this is an important protection for buyers/bidders. Otherwise, sellers could just say "I got a message saying X" and drive up prices artificially, as appears to have happened here with -Legasee. If you don't want to sell below a certain price, you set a reserve. That's YOUR protection.

Mods should close this and allow the auction to be re-initiated, w/o external bids being referenced. As long as we fail to have clean auctions here, they're going to remain unpopular. That's bad for all anglophones smiley

Tanavera and kolos are now gone and I have accquired miss twice CR

I put these post up 3 weeks ago. I dont have any of them anymore

So myelted u want it for 3200?

Got chiara

Create a subject