header image

wednesday 06/06/2007

Level 5 Vansaar, bid starts at 5000, equal trades also accepted.

Send to my private page, maximum 15000 clintz ,thanx

Level is juz a figure nothing to do wif a person intelligence in analysing the market or devsing up strategy, o and correction newbie!=noob. A newbie is just someone who is new to the game whereas a noob is someone who can be either new or old (high lv) that does not know anything bout the game and refuse to listen to any corrections and act like they do. Good point there darklich, the community is richer than u think they are, lots of resellers around...150 clitz is nthing to them they earn few K in 1 trade.

What about the newest..
I have Ombre Cr, Selsya Cr and Thaumaturge Cr.
I will rather trade..
What do you say..??

No worries Tupac we just told him that in order to get credits he visit the nearest western union branch. We can't buy credits with SMS and most of us don't have credit cards.

Level 1 ming for 5800 clints message me please thanks

tuesday 05/06/2007

My offer:
charlie level 5 maxed
svethlana maxed

your offer:
charlie unevolved...pm me dudessmiley

Ok i'll take that

monday 04/06/2007

The acution beggins at 5500 clintzsmiley

You are required to specify which Leader and how many stars/level before auctioning.

Buying gabrielle cheaper than market offers

sunday 03/06/2007

200 000 clintz

Sharaban can u add 350.000 clintz plus cards that u offered to me in exchange of Flavio cr???

Well i like it cheaper... Please offer if you have one... THank You

I have got Baby Q (R) Gwen (C) Yayoi (U) Charlie (U) Dragan Reine.i want one collector card for this all cards.

saturday 02/06/2007

I'm buying Elya for about 28k PM me with ur offers!!!

It isn't supported by staff, and as staff I can only tell you that if you proceed with that course of action you do so at your own risk. As for any bans on asking, I've not heard of any, but if it's not allowed on the French Boards then it's not allowed here either. This topic will be closed, and I'll be posting a sticky.

StormWind

Create a subject