monday 14/08/2006

Wat do u want. i have some cards u may need

Give me offers on rare cards on either to sell or trade.

Give me the list of rare cards u would trade.

sunday 13/08/2006

Still Buying:

Crystal
Bunny
Keanew
Pino
Mort Bax

Wat lvls r the ones that u r trading?

I wil also sell a lvl 3 (max) vryer for 1000 clinz if u want it

saturday 12/08/2006

I buying natrang from u please?

I got Lost Hog fully evolved, how much do you have for it?

I dont have anymore clints people. i bought cards long time ago. ill let u know when i have more

friday 11/08/2006

Dude can u go lower than that??

thursday 10/08/2006

Here's the bottom line, and I can see Fraggle's and the game's side of this.
If that rule wasn't in place, the company would lose money on an extreme level.
Most people wouldn't pay money for credits, because they could just work an account up enough have 50 clintz, sell cards to themselves, and trade off all their dupes for the free cards they got when they created their second account by selling a card to their 2nd account, and rinse repeat until they had most of the collection.

The buying credits at least prevents this on some scale since the company has to benefit at least marginally for this to occur, and if you're gonna go through all that trouble and end up spending money anyway you may as well just do it for the one account.

This benefits you too because it keeps the game around and alive for you to enjoy. Servers, domain names, etc are not cheap, and as such they have to raise capital just to cover that, not to mention paying people like Fraggle here, the programmers who work quite hard to make the game what it is, etc.

And really compared to other CCGs this one is relatively inexpensive. 20 bucks american to get 400 credits which gets you 8 of the 8 card packs, is a really inexpensive way to get a starting collection. You can't get 8 packs of any other CCG and have a playable deck for I can think of for 20 bucks.
Sure you can buy starter decks for 20 bucks and they're "playable" but they tend to not be that great.

So really as far as CCGs go this is one of the best deals out there.

17 messages

Lonith, wat do u want for lelena. i cant trade yet. but i have clints. so wat about it? smiley

I'm looking for any cards at a resonable price, but i really need these following cards:
Estalt
Lost Hog
Tanaereva

Looking for any five star cards that i dont have willpay around 1000 for each ono msg me

A hotshot10ras. bug off. ur gay sorty. lol jk. give him estalt but i need lelena

If your not going to reply man just don't even click on the Message board. You have seriouse people here that want to trade or buy your cards now for about a week now and no answer from you. Quit wasting my time.

I know this is stupid but i really want to know

Ill buy any rare card thats not a leader or sentinel

Create a subject