monday 26/12/2016

He is on the market for 560k

Also adding Marco cr for 95k boh cr are full exp aswell.

Just to be clear, I am in possession of Yoshida 0XP and I simply asking for Nyema and Eggman in particular
(Or any other Rare character near that value provided you have one of them and still want to have the trade).

E.g: Say you have Nyema, but no Eggman. I will accept if you can provide another Rare character with a value similar to Eggman. However this does not get priority, but will be considered.

But I advise if you want the trade, please have Nyema and Eggman. Thanks.

I wanna trade my Zatman full exp for a Zatman 0xp. I'll add a Nameko 0xp, so, my zatman full + a nameko 0xp for your zatman 0xp

Hi smiley

I am looking to sell 6 of my Kawamashi Cr. Each card goes for 15,000 clintz. If you want to buy all 6 the total amount will be 90,000 clintz.

Thanks

sunday 25/12/2016

Bumpety bump peoples. Come on, it's Christmas man!

$95000, private sale.

1 cassio cr 0xp (300k) for 4 pericles 0xp smiley

Wel.. he should write it anyways smiley

Anything else you are looking for?smiley

saturday 24/12/2016

Send private sale. If you do not want clintz send me a PM and we can discuss a trade.

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
We will REFUSE all subjects without tags.

[SALE] + title
Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

[BUY] + title
Write the name of the card(s) you want to buy.
State the price that you want to pay; only with clintz, it’s not an exchange.

[PURCH] + title
Write the name of the card(s) you’re looking for.
State what you want to give in return (cards or clintz).

[EXCH/TRADE] + title
Write the name of the card(s) you’re looking for.
Write an approximate value of clintz you would like to receive for your card(s).
Write the name of the card(s) you want to give in return.

no proper tag, no proper details ,i close this, please create a new one with proper details,
thanks smiley

I f up thinking of blaster as I was borrowing him from g bank, thought carry over then type blaaster instead of beeboy.

1 blaaster cr 0xp (380k) for 5 pericles 0xp + 30k

Create a subject