saturday 26/09/2015

10 Lola
for
360 Pietro / 230 Laurens / 170 Zbuz / 240 Snorkar / 250 Pierce / 120 Elmer / 155 Misery / 150 B16 SEstra

25 marjory 0exp for jackie

800c/u?

Hi everyone,

I have a DJ Korr Cr 0xp that I would like to trade with a DJ Korr Cr full + some clintz.

Let me know your offers!

Thanks a lot

friday 25/09/2015

TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTYEnglish - Friday 20/03/2009, 11:17
There's been an increasing amount of Pfull - Prefull threads in the forum lately. Unfortunately, we are not allowing these threads to be posted anymore. These transactions are forbidden all over Urban-Rivals' forum.

All existing thread about Pfull - Prefull will be closed and all future post will be deleted/refused.

Our aim in doing this, is to protect the buyers from possible Pfull scams.
Prevention is better than cure so before these scams happen, we will do our best to not encourage this kind of threads any further.

If you wish to continue with these transactions, it will be at your own risk. You can continue with your sales and contacts with other players selling/buying/trading Pfulls through PM and not through the forum.

It is hard for us to check for scams involving Pfull(s) so the best thing we can do is to either prohibit them or ask players to do them at their own risk. This means, we will not intervene if you do it through private contacts.

This information will also be posted under the rules thread for the "Sales, purchases and auctions".

Happy trading/selling/buying everybody!

Thank you,
Mermaid

Still a few page left. Making good deals for collectors.

Hello,

Looking to trade
Octana x100 for collectors
pm me your offers or post below

Yes I'm looking to get rid of my lot of Carrie today.
I value Carrie 1.5k per head.
Interested in cash , crs , and non crs over 10k
Also have Wee Lee 0xp .

Please pm me for the fastest response thank you.

699 k cash

thursday 24/09/2015

100 raskal sold smiley

As the title said:

My flavio Cr full plus 10k = Flavio Cr 0xp

My selsya Cr full plus 7k = selsya Cr 0xp

Pm me! smiley

Hi.. sell 6 dounia cr 5 full 1 0xp for 270k/ each

are 1M600k for the bulk smiley

only cash.

thanks

Offert i pw

As you can see:-

For now, what pack would you purchase with credits? the elite?titanium?mega new blood??smileysmiley

i'm in a dillema to what i should save and buy.
And also, what 4 clans would you choose for the best deal?i have absuolutely no idea and would love to have
tips from my fellow rival mates. Do help out thanks smiley

1)Which pack would you buy?smileysmileysmiley
2)Which clan to choose from?smileysmileysmiley
3)Why and how do you think is profitable? smileysmileysmiley

35 more to buy. From 22k/each -> 24k/each smiley

wednesday 23/09/2015

Create a subject