thursday 02/02/2012

Interesting deck. i would personally change Lola Noel to Rudy because you can lose with him and remove 2 damage from your opponent , Miho to Drummond because his 6 power and + 8 attack are a bit more stable and Cortez to Taylor because i find that the stop opp bonus better then the extra 1 power and damage.

If its your opponent who times out it will class it as a normal victory for you can give you bp, clintz and ELO points.

If you time out you lose ELO points and fair play raiting.

Reading what i wrote, i realise i sound like a moron now smiley

Now im going to assume the staple half deck is Bogdan/Grudj/Olga/Esmeralda, sometimes with a 5th Freak card being added for a 5/3 split

Having both is too strong and ensures Freaks domination but personally i think having Olga is more necessary for Freaks than having Bogdan. Banning Olga forces resort to either an average 3* or dropping a star to Wonald or Hula
I think this makes Freaks a little bit less than decently competitive in the ELO environment!
Bogdan's ban on the other hand still weakens freaks but they are still useable in ELO!

I think my statement can be backed simply by weeks where Bogdan is banned and Olga is not. Freaks are still around but aren't the dominant clan for the week. On the other hand Olga's ban sorta screws Freaks a bit too much for the week

I like how you focused the lower stars in the Sentinel only, this deck looks really dirty smiley

wednesday 01/02/2012

@Raven Do you think 4/4 is better than 5/3? I've always felt that the freaks bonus is just too important to risk not getting it, and jungo cards still function without their bonus. And I wish I has Splata...
@Battery I tried rodney out, but nyema just seems way better. Her threat factor is really nice and works really well with the freaks bonus.

The problem here is that Ulu Watu is better than AS bonus wise because of Protection: Power. i want wee lee back but he can still really create fury-2HKO's with lullabee, Serena and even the underrated Oraya. splash a spiaghi, lehane, or chiara and redra and you'll get a better deck than any AS-Marina-core deck anyday. but still WEE LEE = PERMABAN, SPYKE = FREE . ban spyke now or else free wee lee. smiley

SoB just balances out a battle, NO BONUS. the best way to defeat nightmare and piranahs is making 4/4, 5/3, 6/2 or 7,1 decks, the last being monodecks with splash. i generally am not threatened by the two SoB clans since they are the epitome of being balanced, ELO wise besides Azel which for me defines Nightmare. ban her and nightmare will only be used for their solid 2 stars and one of the best 3 stars in the game in Pan and Edwin.
Conclusion: You can use any competitive deck. SoB isnt much of a pain like SoA so being able to know Piranas and Nightmare playstyles is the big difference. AS isn't afraid of SoB imo and Junkz isnt a good choice this week because of Qubik's ban. smiley

tuesday 31/01/2012

Ok deck. I would personally change Elke to Z3r0 D34d for 1 more power and damage, XU52 to Wardom due to high 8 power, Buck to Numar because his powers more stable and Janice to Felicia for a bit more stop opp: bonus.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Scopica to Rodney (which you have smiley), Radek to Gerald, Edwin to sargh and Glorg to Azgroth as i find he dosn't work that well in a half deck.

monday 30/01/2012

Karrion
maybe Tula

Gheists strongest pairing IMO is Nightmare
Wardom/Bristone/Leviatonn/Zero/Pan/Edwin/Azel/Artus is a strong combo

As for your decks...pussy/gheist is actually pretty good, try it in ELO and tell us how it goes!!!!!!
Gheist/Vortex....ugh Roots will eat you up and spit you out, I dont like a deck where a certain enemy will just chew through the deck..SOB will also provide too many problems

Id change Methane to Wardom, Anibal to Bristone, Dregn to Dagg and Deea to the Terminator dousche...that would be voerall stronger i feel...gheist's 4* are meh and Dregn isn't the greatest thing on earth either

sunday 29/01/2012

I'll throw Ashiko's name out there too. 8 power and 3 life gap without his ability triggered isn't too shabby. As a 2* he's pretty low risk for including in a deck for the potential reward since he doesn't take the place of a heavy hitter.

Yeah, I'm starting to see that to be the case. I'm still trying to find an appropriate replacement for her though. Thanks for the comment Goatmanji!

saturday 28/01/2012

Deck layout is too risky, once your strategy is broken it's permanently broken. I don't like defensive level 5s, but that's a personal opinion. I would say Dwan to snowflake is better and, Nelow to Dagg.

friday 27/01/2012

Hey guys, what do you think about this deck for ELO?

deleted

Thank you for all the help. I was not expecting this much aid.

If you put a 2* on Ernst, and put that * you've earned on Jaxx or methane (wardom, xu52), or on Dolly-klawz (draheera), the deck look better IMO.

Ok deck. I would personally change Vholt to charlie as the extra damage can be more helpfull then the extra - damage, Candice to muze as posion in a pussy cats deck is very usefull, Jayzel to Cherry due to her high power and ability which can win you the game. If you want to keep vholt then i would still change the other cards ive mentioned.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this meawwwwrrr elo !, then you only copy the "preset=2171328" and change the = to :

Create a subject