wednesday 28/12/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Eadh to Mawpin and Edwin to Sargh.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2137212" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

Nice deck. smiley

p.s, if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2136616" and change the = to :

I also would personally change dalhia to selma

Also, and interesting change would be Andsom -> spiaghi and Talijion -> Kristin. If you change andsom, I would also change Puff -> tula. (you could also just change andsom -> Uranus if she's unbanned, but i dislike this change, as you lose the damage advantage of kristin)

This would cut out andsom (who i believe is a truly sub-par card), add in a dr, and if you add spiaghi/Kristin, give you some MUCH needed damage. As i see it, you essentially need to win 3-4 rounds to win with this deck. Not exactly stellar...

tuesday 27/12/2011

To be perfetly honest when you are a newbie you have little idea what deck is good or bad, i would rely on high rated presets some are bad but most are better then you can make.

Dont use freeks this week, one or more of their core is banned olga bogdan grudj wonald/esmeralda

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dean to wardog and Arnie to Bryan.

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2135447" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2135148" and change the = to :

monday 26/12/2011

4 messages

I don't really know...either there are some mega bans/unbans about to happen or a major typo.
All I post on is the player votes........

Gj with 1400 but the deck is bad smiley

Uppers have rather weak cards hard to make a good halfdeck with them but even if you use their better cards you end up with a 15-16* halfdeck , wendel and samantha are worthless

saturday 24/12/2011

I use Gheist alot also. This is the deck I mainly use and it has been very good to me. I am not sure about adding Miss Twice, and the above post is true, Klawz is a very good card with an ability that is very good at adding a new dimension to the matches and playing mind-games with your opponent.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2122989

Im sorry but the link dosn't work, this might mean the decks been deleted.

Nice deck. smiley

I like GHEIST and Nightmare.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Hula to Wonald and Danae to Chiara.

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this vortex and fang pi EPIC ELO smiley, then you only copy the "preset=2131035" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a linkw hich is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2130952" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2130588" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. i would personally change Haze to Neil, Redra to Dreen and Chiara to Lolly.

Create a subject