wednesday 14/12/2011

Interesting deck. I prefer Dolly to Darth because her powers more stable.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2119708" and change the = to :

deleted

To make the link you only need to copy the "preset=2119706" and change the = to :

Nice deck. smiley

I dont

if you understand the game well enough you have a chance to beat OR lose against ANY other competent player

competent player vs competent player will come down to what draw they get, who goes first, and the outcome of that first round (usually)

many games will come down to what subclavianHoA posted last smiley

Hah I could be entirely wrong too. My issue is that there is little reason NOT to play an SoB clan as there's no downside - at worst your SoB is useless and you are not penalized, ignoring clan differences in power/damage/abilities/etc. which is more up to UR's balancing. The current main reason not to play SoB is because of ELO bans, which I feel is an inelegant solution. Therefore I wanted to introduce a penalty and therefore a good reason not to play an SoB clan, Stop: SoBs. That said, Stop: ability cards are introduced and we still see a crap load of GHEIST/Roots, although if released as a clan that might not be the case.

Ideally Negate: attack abilities also gets implemented at the same time, which would allow SoB clans to be weakened while still restraining attack manip.

tuesday 13/12/2011

Nice deck. smiley

Nice deck. I would personally change Ella to wanda.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2118854" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. I would personally change Edwin to sargh.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Boris to Olga and Hula to Wonald.

Nice feedback. Tbh I didn't expect this much reply. To reply, I already knew of many of the suggested tactics and I'm not saying you can't beat the Ahkab-user. I'm just saying that unlike other decks and draws there isn't a staple strategy or counter that is suitable for >80% of the matches. Every player has his own goal with Ahkab (damage, bluff to extort pillz, bluff to start with 15 pillz) . No matter who starts the battle the one w/o Ahkab is in a more difficult situation. The only common tactic that could be practical if it wasn't for the new 14 life points rule is to go for a 2hko but since new starting point in ELO is 14 lp and you practicaly can't do it if he sacrifices him for 15 pillz start, pray that you have attack manipulator (Boohma, Troompah, Tajion, Macumba, Danae...) or SOA (the ones I'm seeing nowadays are Bogdan - damn I wish he was banned, Qubik, Elvis, Graff - although if he wins it's just 2 damage, Elvira...). But I still think a player can't be wrong if he plays him with 0(1) pillz... since 1hko are now impossible.

monday 12/12/2011

My humble opinion:

-Best, excessive (almost immoral): +12 att.
-SoA's
-Rest of clans with + or - attacks (I wouldn't make differences between them, they are well balanced with specific cards)
-SoB's
-2 pow.
-2 poison min. 3
- +2 life

And stop counting. Rest of bonuses are in an inferior level and their utility just rely on the particular card. A very good card will be good independiently of its bonus. Bonus of Berzerk don't particularly motivate me, but as it's a new clan, all their cards are playable. You see the old clans and they have lots of unplayable cards. Diego of La Junta, Candy Jack of Nightmare and so long... Their uttility is just to decorate a museum. I hardly believe any player has reached 1500 ELO with them, even if we're speaking of Manfred or Fifanus.

Joking, obviously.

Most obvious would have to be Skeelz counter Ghiest, roots, nightmare, and piranas smiley

Im actually a fan of the fang i deck tbh..if only Nakata> Ralph

sunday 11/12/2011

In my opinion only Numar.
but if you have no money for him, you can use another of it cards. But i think Buck is better because of he has good damage for 4* and a nice damage in the clan.
Besides, this is freaks week so both it cards fears Bogdan and Olga, so you need Janice against Bogdan and Felicia against Olga.

ELO is relatively easy up to 1300

Just use the current meta and its clear runnings
eg: If spyke is ubanned, use Spyke
Uranus is currently unbanned so use Uranus...its really that simple!

Cley> Lorna or Praxie
Aigwon> any 4* that isnt Aigwon

saturday 10/12/2011

Baldovino!! Use him

Call me crazy!

Gibson> Fuzz
Jiro> Veenyle Cr
Wakai> Woodsguy
that gives you some more damage...and more SOA is always nice!

Other option
Petra> Jautya for a good nuke but your choice

Create a subject