thursday 01/12/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Fuzz to Neil and Hawkins Noel to Hawkins.

Support cards don't really work in half decks.

I would personally change Naginata to Ray, Thormund to wardog and Oscar to Ottavia.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy "preset=2103083" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Scopica to Rodney.

Lets review and comment:
Pegh - Great DR but SOA kills (but still my first choice in any Jungo deck)
Wendy - Nice Dmg but revenge based; If hits SOA still can do 2 dmg - not bad
Somba - I dont like power=power Opp, however 3 dmg is attractive for a 2* (least fave card)
Mindy - Love her, that Attk+10 ability (unless SOA`d) comes in very useful (my second choice)
Elea - A nice Stop pwr+3 taking her to a potential 9 pwr - very useful. Worth playing in SOA heavy weeks.
Borss - a 2* SOB but only power of 6 means I rarely use.
Ashiko - Nice 8 pwr and nice ability of +3 life if facing SOA. However, only 1 dmg if you dont hit an SOA, so situational. Would probably take Ashiko over Elea.

Others will have their own preferences but my top 2 are Pegh and Mindy

Haze for elo . She does wonders for elo . Fuzz maybe in DT . smiley

tuesday 29/11/2011

"Sakrohm: They still haven't recovered from the banning of Uranus."

Okay, now they have smiley

Ok deck. I would personally change Odile to Rodney and Wendy to Mindy.

I'd rank 'em the same as lunien,
I don't encounter too many ghiest or roots so stop's on the bottom for me too.

Backlash cards are best used as the KO,
in the middle of a three piece where it doesn't have an effect on your already lowered pillz or stats
or against SOA's.
So have allot more versatility than Stop

I'm fine with all the permabans.

Personally hated Arkn, glad to see him gone, -10 attack + SoA is a pain to deal with, no other card has that much attack manip with SoA apart from Wendel, and he has 2 damage, not 4.

Arno ban is fine, the Roots half deck of Yookie Jeena Arno + whatever was too much SoA+DR for too few stars. Use Jeto

Ulrich ban is fine, Piranas users (including myself) got too used to having him around, either learn to play without him or change a deck. I did decent on Ulrich ban weeks, just can't nuke as much, smarter pilling needed. Whatever did we do before Ulrich lol.

That said, WE GET URANUS! Splash him everywhere, I'll do that in every deck for DR until she's banned again smiley or I run PC. Still OP card lol, a 7/3 -3 min 2 DR for sakhrom would be better than unbanning Uranus.

Spyke will likely be banned until he goes on the permaban list...it's Caelus all over again, but yeah, he needs to go.

I prefer going 4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2 when leviatonn is unbanned like now, the chances of drawing triple 2* are much lowered

Going to test running mono Piranas 7-1 with Uranus - leaving Scubb in anyways, +3 pills is still really good. Maybe Puff depending on Raeth's ban status, 8/2 2* with SoB still sick.

monday 28/11/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Kostner to Jeffrey and Edwin to Sargh.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Nightmare Rage, the you only copy the "preset=2099229" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. smiley

Nice deck. smiley

p.s if you want a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2099514" and change the = to :

Nice deck. Next week you can change Ngrath to uranus lol.

Interesting deck. I would personally change XU52 to Wardom, Don to Edd, Mona to Gianfranco and Prince Jr to Sharon.

Im sorry but the link dosn't work. This might mean the decks been deleted.

Interesting deck. Mona is currently banned so i would change her to Gianfranco.

Create a subject