monday 28/11/2011

Appart from Marina being banned nice deck. smiley

The link dosn't work you only copy the "preset=2094449" and change the = to :

saturday 26/11/2011

@Fear It is just simple truth, not everyone is so blindly a fan of this game as you are. No one is as idiot enough as you aswell. smiley

@Soundtrack agree. With noobs like fear, this thread is going nowhere.

friday 25/11/2011

Zhu Tang gives you a 8 life points difference in best case. 4 with SOA and 4 with SOB.
Nyema gives you a 8 life points difference in best case. 5 with SOA and 6 with SOB.

Nyema is way better.
Gonna try Niva, but i Don´t like that card so much...

Chiara is better then Nahi Cr in any situation don't listen to him Urnoim. Your deck is just fine and I could see it reaching 1300 or even 1400 in the right hands.

Ok deck. I would personally change Phyllis to Artus, Russel to Glorg and Edwin to Sargh.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Waverly Place, you only copy the "preset=2097316" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dean to wardog.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Oflgn to Dregn.

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. smiley

I find GHEIST/Nightmare work well when ELO bans don't kill them lol.

wednesday 23/11/2011

No Cortez> Taylor

Taylor sucks. Hes basically just a 7 powered card that suffers against most abilities

QHile Cortez has only 1 more power it is about 50x better...and KOing is wayyyyy easier with him trust me

tuesday 22/11/2011

Rescue still have Lea..
My Self im running a AS/Sents deck. I see Qubik Flanagan's + I just out my Lehane or Flinch lol smiley Plus I find Sents more better for the half im running..

I don't know why people even use wardog anymore. Victoria/Dean are the first options for me, followed by Winston. Wardog barely takes the 4th spot. If you want to attack, use victoria/dean, they both have more potential than wardog, if you want to defend use winston. Wardog does not have a clear role in my opinion nowadays.
Also, change Miss Stella to Stella as AAABattery suggested.

Ok deck. I would personally change Lin Xia to Draheera, Wurmhol to Bristone.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Ivana to wanda.

Nice deck for under 30k. If you get more clintz i would change Lost Hog to Tsubame, Rei to Ralph and Ryuichi to Kati.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Ninjaaaaas, then you only copy the "preset=2094421" and change the = to :

Create a subject