tuesday 22/11/2011

Oops i forgot my usual smilly

Found it: smiley

Bye.

Ok deck. I would personally change Gus to Revok, Kostner to Jeffrey and Edwin to Sargh.

monday 21/11/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Hawkins Noel to Hawkins. (The deck currently can't be used due to bans).

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s If you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Nightmare on Main Street, you only copy the "preset=2093116" and change the = to :

Nice deck. Currently unusable due to banns.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Malmoth to Qubik.

Nice deck. (when the ELO bans change).

Interesting deck.

Interesting deck using the current band list.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Future Insanity, you only copy the "preset=2090015" and change the = to :

Please ignore smiley

sunday 20/11/2011

As soundtrack said, PC with Vholt is a good mix, but I think I've found another way to make him shine. I made a deck no too long ago with vholt in it, so you can take a look. I think it speaks for itself:

I Jest Gotta Makeup a Name...

Just pointing out he asked Taham or Haze, not Haze or Taham or Fuzz.

I know people are just saying their opinions but so am I. smiley

saturday 19/11/2011

I'm going to close this topic. I feel it has run it's course, and there's not much to be gained. I'm glad there has been so much conversation (and not so glad about the anger/arguing) But, at least I gained perspective. It was a good read, and thank you all who posted meaningful comments.

friday 18/11/2011

Nice deck. I would personally change Dean to wardog and Trish to Laura.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dolly to Bristone and Mawpin to Phyllis.

Ok deck. I would personally change Ahkab to Selma, Ector to Ulrich and Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2088956" and change the = to :

thursday 17/11/2011

You could go with decades suggested deck and change Bloodh and Ector to Raeth and Scubb? Or even just bloodh to dahlia / selma. If you want to of course smiley

Create a subject