saturday 19/11/2011

I'm going to close this topic. I feel it has run it's course, and there's not much to be gained. I'm glad there has been so much conversation (and not so glad about the anger/arguing) But, at least I gained perspective. It was a good read, and thank you all who posted meaningful comments.

friday 18/11/2011

Nice deck. I would personally change Dean to wardog and Trish to Laura.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dolly to Bristone and Mawpin to Phyllis.

Ok deck. I would personally change Ahkab to Selma, Ector to Ulrich and Rubie to Pallack.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2088956" and change the = to :

thursday 17/11/2011

You could go with decades suggested deck and change Bloodh and Ector to Raeth and Scubb? Or even just bloodh to dahlia / selma. If you want to of course smiley

@AAA battery... Raeth is elo banned though... got a reprieve temporarily but will be banned soon... dregns too expensive for me.... Marty made my games too slow, and people often called my bluffs with him... izso's a scary bluff... marty's mainly good for countering a scary opp by overpilling, but then i'm at a pill disadvantage anyway, which murders my strategy

Nice deck. smiley

Happans just don't give up.

Yea its pretty tough i hear

wednesday 16/11/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Azel to Glorg, Chiara to Pan and Redra to Mawpin.

Nice deck. smiley

p.s you only need to copy the "preset=1088053" and change the = to : to make a hyperlink.

What is the appeal of bumping old threads? You just look like an idiot as the creator will never read it and usually the advice given is pathetic and untrue. This case proves no different.

Staff please close this, the creator doesn't play any more and he already found a solution in 2010....

tuesday 15/11/2011

2 messages

This deck always have put me in 50/50 position and i don't like that
if u feel lucky go for it

Haha thanks! Yeah I always forget how to post presets properly as I rarely post presets, but this warranted one.

The whole point was to show what happens when there are no bans smiley, Scubb and Taljion are never banned, and it'd be my usual Mono Piranas deck, that's no fun!

Spyke is a splash, so gotta get rid of all support cards. It's funny when you get a hand of Spyke Selma Raeth and Ulrich. Hawkins Bonnie Ld Tula Tyd is definitely winnable too, so no problem smiley

Interesting deck. I would personally change Harold to Pallack.

Nice deck. I would personally change Edwin to sargh and if you have her Hawkins to Bonnie Ld.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Danae to Chiara.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Hellish Teachings, you only copy the "preset=2086125" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Edwin to Sargh and Russel to Azgroth.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Scotty to Niva.

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2085280" and change the = to :

Create a subject