monday 07/11/2011

Piranas are generally expensive.

I did 1400 with this Fear of the Crab but unfortunately Bonnie Ld is banned every week from then. I would use Hawkins as a replacement but he is expensive. You could try Puff if you dont have the money for Hawkins but I am not sure if it will work the same.

The previous week I used this The power of 4(stars) and I went up to 1390+ but not 1400. Again, Hawkins is vital in my strategy with this deck and I am not sure if Puff will work the same - in order to not exceed your money limit.

And of course you should always keep in mind that what works for one person might not work for another.

sunday 06/11/2011

I personally love the Piranas, but I just can't get them to work in ELO. I went with the other SOB clan, and this deck (http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2074354) has been pretty good to me.

saturday 05/11/2011

friday 04/11/2011

My ELO decks I run with them is Rise and Downfall of the Skeelz and X Dracula is BACK II X

Interesting deck. I would personally change Anibal to Methane, XU52 to Wardom and Lehane to Spiaghi.

Lol i didn't notice that it was a revived thread so i carryed on the discusion.

wednesday 02/11/2011

I agree with what your saying but
Ector's a 7 6 that kills Dr's tbh.
Ulrich is the only pirates DR so he's needed.. tbh Tyd is better than Coleridge. the 1st deck I recommended is lite

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dean to wardog and Juicy Lord to Loocio.

Nice deck. Lea can be changed to Krash when shes banned.

I felt the same about Pallack intill i tried him too.

Stop opp: ability and stop opp: bonus clans are good so you could try GHEIST/Nightmare, Roots/Nightmare, GHEIST/Piranas, Roots/Piranas.

Lol nice deck for fun. smiley

p.s not usable in ELO so this would of done better getting posted in the general thread.

Agree with everyone smiley

Gheist may be the better clan overall with more usable cards at every level, and the roots have been getting banned left and right and haven't had a new addition in like 2 years, but the Arno/Yookie/Noodile Cr/Rico halfdeck is still one of the best in UR. A timeless classic that has withstood the countless changes of elo, shrugging off new rules, new cards, new clans and new bannings while still standing strong.

tuesday 01/11/2011

No why would it ever do that?

sunday 30/10/2011

@SoundTrack
I was doing this for her aswell lol!

saturday 29/10/2011

Not to beat a dead horse but I went back to my original deck.

Nothing like beatsticks and straight forward damage.

friday 28/10/2011

Interesting deck. You could try Wardom instead of XU52.

thursday 27/10/2011

When a decision regarding 3*s involves Chiara, always pick Chiara lol

I like it. Another suggestion: Maybe Gibson -> Qubik for the SOA, I love Gatline personally.

Create a subject