tuesday 25/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma.

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Nahi? I wish... v.2 -4DPaladin, you only copy the "preset=2061265" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Linda to Fei and Sakazuki to Kusuri.

Might work well. i can't see any cards which are really bad.

Interesting deck. I would change Jayzel to Brittany.

Im sorry but your deck has been deleted.

Interesting deck. I would personaly change Fuzz to Neil and Ivana to Brittany.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Haze to Neil and Marina to Quinn when shes banned.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Taham to Neil.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this Junkz Ownage, then you only copy the "preset=2058265" and change the = to :

Ok deck. I would personally change Enzo to Jimmy and Robb Cr to Kang when robb cr banned.

Tsubame to replace Kuei.

Nice decks. I prefer the V2

Ok deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma, Spycee to Hawkins and Sting to Coleridge.

Interesting deck for when the all-stars cards are unbanned,

I would personally change Mawpin to Artus.

Nice deck. I would personally change Greow to Buba.

Boris -> olga

Candice -> Muze or Cherry
Veronica -> Diana
Wanda -> Ivana , but you can keep Wanda for the solid power

monday 24/10/2011

The thing is that a broken 2* can be easily countered, but a broken 5* is a lot harder. Shakra is almost uncounterable, Kolos turns the game into coin-flip very quickly, Caelus dominated ELO. Even Copper can warp the metagame at times.

The current crop of 2* isn't exactly "broken". It trades the amount of damage for ease of getting the hit in, e.g. Puff hits easily, but not worth much, Bonnie LD hits easily because it is not desirable to beat her, but the rewards is a mere 2 damage.
Whereas the 5* trades ease of hitting for hitting harder. Ditha is a big swing, but only 7 power and no help, Oflgn is the same (with a safety net).

Playing second is not always an advantage, mostly with Courage abilities involved. Case in point: Ambre mirror-match in T2 is much better starting then going second, where the match ends in 3 rounds and you get 2 use of courage. The same would apply in ELO with courage heavy hands.

All the arguments I have seen for change is that it is inherently unfair that 5* lose to 2* on ties, but the way I see it is that rules are rules. There is no arguments that say one way is better than other, esp after all these times where cards are balanced using the current rules. The only fairness argument is if some players constantly get an advantage (e.g. MOD wins ties, or higher player level wins tie, or 5* get a 1.25x bonus to attack.), and the current rule isn't unfair.

sunday 23/10/2011

Wanda Ivana
Soa Cards.
Charlie Diana
Kinda take soa..
Muze Cherry Noemi Jayzel.
Only 4 cards that take soa. No real attack manip to help it out tho.

Create a subject