header image

monday 24/10/2011

sunday 23/10/2011

Wanda Ivana
Soa Cards.
Charlie Diana
Kinda take soa..
Muze Cherry Noemi Jayzel.
Only 4 cards that take soa. No real attack manip to help it out tho.

the journey to 1400

chiara can be subbed for deebler for budgetness i guess. deebler is useful for a good dr after poison/heal but chiara needed to overpower anything.

Izsobad is best stop. 2 Pill him and win, your opponent is down a minimum of 3 pills. 2 Pill him and lose your opponent has had to use over 24 attack and you got your pills back.

friday 21/10/2011

Now that I think about it
Troompah Buba Scopica Mindy Pegh fail to soa..
Niva + Ashiko - Mindy - Buba

thursday 20/10/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma and Ector to Ulrich.

Interesting deck. I would personally change Lois Ld to Diana and if possible Noodile Cr to Nahi Cr.

My guildie teSG-MinGz got to 1300+ last week with the following deck:- (it's his first time breaking 1300 mark)

His Deck:-

Bryan, Arnie , Isatis, Jane Ramba, Laura, Thormund, Trish, & Wardog.

For actual tips you might want to message him to discuss if no one else helps you in the thread.

wednesday 19/10/2011

Sadly i don't have him ether.

Nice deck. smiley

Every deck has a weakness which is difficault to overcome so there is not much you can do to improve the deck aginst stop opp bonus.

tuesday 18/10/2011

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2052933" and change the = to :

monday 17/10/2011

3 messages

Naju for Harrow or Quinn

NIce deck smiley Wouldn't change a thing

Ok deck. If possible i would change Archibald to Jane Ramba, Dacote to Ray, Isatis to Arnie and Masamu to Trish.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2052490" and change the = to :

Not the best deck ever becuase it has too many cards you would want to lose with. I would personally change Sung Tsu to Tsubame, Anibal to Methane, Elke to Arkn and Wurmhol to Z3r0 D34d.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=2052142" and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Azel to Glorg and Mawpin to Phyllis.

I think it's dreadfully unfair that the ELO inactivity penalty applied hours before the final rankings. I resent that I finished with 1298 and not 1303, when hours before the end it said 1303. Had I known that they were going to penalize me, I would have played a game or two. I was simply content with my score being above 1300. If you're going to penalize for activity, or lack of, don't do it an hour or two before the final rankings. I want my 5 credits. kthxbai

Also, I'd change chronatog to blastoise so you can fit another cyberdragon in there without going over the star count.

Create a subject