sunday 04/09/2011

Nice mono wasnt working for me after 1200 so i switch to this half an got 1300 in a few match
ELO ¿Bunisimo?

"13 matches obviously took place over a couple hours, so its not like its a negligible time period."

Post 3.

saturday 03/09/2011

I played ELO Daily Tournaments, not Type 1 or Type 2. The one that has blue ELO logo, golden cup and a link to these prizes.

friday 02/09/2011

-I'm not afraid- La Junta

Check out mine. Definitely not a bad one. smiley

Good luck,
Reaperis

Ive played with Junkz and Piranas got my highest score eva which was 1320 so i'm going back to the pillz manip tactic smiley Badweek perhaps smiley

Nice deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma, Ector to Taljion, Kristin to Raeth and Noemi to Cherry.

Ok deck. I would personally change Bloodh to Selma, Cyan to Taljion, Katan to Raeth and Spycee to Puff.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1999909" and chang ethe = to :

Can the op lock this as both decks are deleted smiley

thursday 01/09/2011

Replaced raeth with kristin, otherwise i kept all of my cardssmiley

wednesday 31/08/2011

Interesting deck. I would personally change Tobbie to Lehane and Gaia to Felicia.

Most staff bans were made when the ELO was 12 life and that you could use cards that weren't fully evo'd, so most of the bans need to be reconsidered (Wee Lee, Ratanah, Zatman (Maybe), Lou (I don't know why she's on there even in 12 life), Rolph (Maybe, Draheera is kind of a less stable and a shy bit weaker than him).

tuesday 30/08/2011

Jeena for Rico Pan for Sargh and its pretty good smiley I like solidness in my cards this is the rootsnight deck.
For the Vortex try this out.
Dregn for Shaakarti Neloe for Cyb Lhia Onyx for C Blade/Izsobahd. Vortex are better in halfdecks..

Cyan for Deadeye may do good with pillz control

I would personally change Edwin to Sargh.

Interesting deck. You could try changing Trish to Laura.

deleted. To make a link like this you need to copy the "preset=1997931" from the hyper link of the preset and change the = to :

Interesting deck. I would personally change Winston to Wardog, Dean to Victoria and Naginata to Ray.

I hope it works well for you.

monday 29/08/2011

Really nice deck. You could if you're annoyed by gheist/roots try nahomi on trish or victoria on wardog. I prefer Ray for 5* but that's just a matter of choices.

If you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1996807" and change the = to :

Nice deck. I would personally change Azel to Azgroth and Edwin to Sargh.

I like that deck, not much else to be changed or improved except maybe Rubie -> Oxen if you like surprise KO's. I like Samantha more than Wendel, but it's up to your preference.

Create a subject