friday 12/08/2011

Hi i played terrible and didnt notice that the clan was rescue or montana. Please help me to "KNOW HOW TO SEE THE STUFFKTHX"

Interesting deck. smiley

Interesting deck. smiley

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, you only copy the "preset=1978240" and change the = to :

JKool101: You don't get a bonus sorry.

Made it mcuh more solider and KO easier deleted

since it now has one 5 star i made it have shaakarti since i cant let my 5* go to waste.

depending i will put Dregn back

It goes down by 2^X, where X is amount days since u played.
SOoo:
2 for 1 day
4 the next day
8 after that and so on

thursday 11/08/2011

deleted is a little bit more stable.

Interesting deck, it could do well smiley

wednesday 10/08/2011

@yurieu, not quite sure what you're meaning. maybe you can explain what this deck is missing which is preventing that.

Spiaghi for filomena since this deck only got 1 DR.. though its still up to you

tuesday 09/08/2011

I need a cheap elo deck. Hopefully less than 6ksmiley

A new version is on:
deleted

I'm not sure which improvement to do next.
Either I change Aigwon for Belgosi or Aigwon for Snowflake (or another 3*) and Manfred for Tomas or Logan (I think I prefer Logan).

What do you think?

Thanks for all the input so far smiley

monday 08/08/2011

R&C please. deleted. Also can you good ELO players give me some tips/advise please. A lot of times I know what my opponent is going to do but I ten to under pill or over pill and cost myself the game in the second round. How do you guys constantly get 1300+ each week? What's your play style? How would you use the deck I posted? One more thing these are the other decks I may use, what play style/strategy would you suggest for them?
I give credit to the creators of these decks.
--already over--
altro elo skeeellz
--NUMBER 10--
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!

Thanks alot man, i'll try that out smiley

Oh very neat, thanks for sharing how to just post a deck name.
Also thanks to all who gave feedback.

3 messages

Also, what I fear is that this deck has low damage and Ector might be crucial in some matches. Anyway to solve damage issues? Do you think Tula can fit in?

Interesting deck. smiley

Im sorry but the deck was deleted.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1974088" and change the = to :

Create a subject