friday 08/07/2011

Personally i would change Chiro to Gatline.

p.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1936203" and change the = to :

Well done on 1333 ELO, the deck seems interesting and it seems to work for you.

Nice new deck. smiley

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth.

p.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1934738" and change the = to :

Personally i would change Azel to Azgroth in your new deck.

The deck is fine due to the cards which are currently banned cards.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1934737" and change the = to :

I usually start with a cheap deck, and then improve it one card at a time, whenever I get enough Clintz smiley
I'd love to hear more suggestions on how to further improve the deck, anyway smiley

thursday 07/07/2011

Nice deck when the cards are unbanned. Personally i would change Manfred to jay but thats just me.

They are all interesting deck. try them all out and see which one works best for you.

wednesday 06/07/2011

I see. thanks, thats all i needed smiley mods can lock the thread as far as im concerned.

Izsobahd migt look like a good splash due to his 8 power but there are better ones. Personally i would use Spiaghi this would allow you to change Isatis to Ray and Archibald to Jane Ramba.

If you don't want to do this i would still change Archibald to Jane Ramba.

tuesday 05/07/2011

Skeelz are the best clan to use when theres a lot of stop opp bonus because there bonus is the least powerfull meaning there stats/ability can be more powerfull then say rescue.

Nice deck all i would do is change Negodz for Cyb Lhia

P.s to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1932495" and change the = to :

To make it stronger against stop opp ability i could change Dean to Victoria and Trish to Laura.

Its not that bad. There are a few changes i would make personally though.

1) Change Mawpin to Phyllis, her power is more stable and her damage can't be decresed by a damage reducer.

2) change Scopica to Rodney, his +10 attack can be really helpfull.

Tomas, Greem, Chiara, Praxie, Sandro, Cley/Danae/Zeke, Sasha, Redra

Generally with Skeelz you only want to use 2 2* cards cause the rest pred much suck so id stick to this sort of spread
Or you could replace Tomas with Aylen/ Logan but Tomas is invaluable vs Rescue/ Montana/ All Stars which are always in ELO.
He may not be as great against SOB/SOA but id rather take the protection vs attk/power manip then decent against SOB/SOA. The rest of the skeelz are really good against them anyway!

If Greem is banned id use Jay, ppl hate him but he is a great bluff/nuke card. Or if u dont want him use Belgosi hes OK for a 4*

monday 04/07/2011

Freaks are fine. High power, high damage due to poison. Also, lots of baiting potential in half decks. They don't really need anything.. A substitute for Olga would be nice, but that would make Freaks overpowered on Olga free weeks.

Nice deck but Askai is banned this week so change her to Ongh (if you have him) or Adler.

Nice deck. You could try changing Manfred to Jay but thats up to the in indaviduel player.

Create a subject