monday 07/02/2011

I was also trying Pesth and Spycee over Hawkins and Dalhia. Pesth for that poison really helps, plus good bluff. And Spycee helps to just block crucial abilities.

Dalhia is a strong upgrade over Selma, don't kid yourself.

Hawkins is arguably the most powerful character in Piranas but he's not very forgiving. If you pill perfectly with him you win the game but if you overpill wih him by too much you lose.

Dalhia is much easier to use because you still come out ahead even if you overpill with her by a lot.

Piranas have a lot more depth at 2* than at 5*. Selma doesn't begin to approach Dalhia- Selma is just a 7 power character until you win with her, and most presets can handle a 7 power SOB character. I don't know how Akhab will pan out but a) he does different things than Dalhia and b) he's still not a 5* to play last. The only one of those Piranas have is Bloodh (Slimian is not a serious character).

And right now, in the ELO voting?

Freaks.

Like, three Freaks, for the first time, well ... ever, I do believe.

Just go look at it.

Look at it and cry a happy tear.

Sorry, what I was saying is the loss of Copper hurts.

sunday 06/02/2011

O and at john, today with my skeels deck i think i got to 1200 and something, but went back down a little, and ty suicide and sed smiley

saturday 05/02/2011

Bump.

What are Feaks?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1739511

This is my deck for ELO. For me, Numar saved me many times so I used her in place of Lullabee or Buck. Stanley is ELO-banned, so I can't use him. Mawpin, Eadh, and Phyllis always make me turn around the situation. So, feel free to comment and make any suggestions.

Please rate it green face 8D

My deck is a Roots/Vortex plz help make it better

and thank you alot for your time

friday 04/02/2011

For the missions, I used Scubb, Katan, Kristin, Taljion, Ulrich, Andsom, Hawkins, and Puff, at least until I got into the DM ones. If you need more pill manipulation, Puff to Hawkins Noel was working just fine.

Once in the DM missions I used Ambre, Scubb, Raeth, Taljion, Ulrich, Hawkins, Tula, and Puff. Probably not the best decks, but they worked for me, especially when it came to the damage mission.

I can spend more on the deck, but the deck as it stands is the budget version.

thursday 03/02/2011

Fwiw... things are better now. just ignored the life totals and concentrated on the gap numbers (+3, even, -2 etc).

Piranas for straightforward play with pillz manipulation
Nightmare for poison, life gain and other sneaky tactics

Both are good for ELO. You decide.

wednesday 02/02/2011

Yup, pick a clan bonus. then read the cards to see who you like and also read the comments for the cards as they usually are quite on the nail.

after that just buy what appeals to you. it's a game so fun is worth more than being bored silly winning every round

Nice deck, love that Freaks are coming back into play. They are a favorite of mine. I'd only recommend that you drop Baldovino for either Pyro, Grudj or Crassus, depending on your playstyle. I'd also say get rid of Spiaghi. He's obviously a defender and has no other purpose (why put any pillz into him for 1 point of damage, very predictable. besides that i've grown to hate montana period. Personal preference of course but I figured i'd throw that in). With Zoltan or Soushee you at least maintain your bonus of poison. If you feel the need to have a five star, I find that Eve or Erpeto are much better in most circumstances than Baldovino. Eve is my most used 5 star and makes for a good low pill finisher. Most everyone expects you to play her early on to get your poison through and by the time they cover for her you can just throw a few pillz in and win easy, if you need any pillz at all. Anyways, good luck with your deck

tuesday 01/02/2011

Hmmm

Am i glad he didn't make it ........................ Yes
Why? I own 1
But seriouly difficult card to fight if you don't have SOA or SOB and have 6 or less power throw the round it isn't worth it
Persoanly i think he is more OP than rowdy and stricker who are banned permanantly

Still i think it is a shakra, rathana situation ban the less power and hope the king has less followers

What do you think?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1733386

Freaks weaknesses were always there - the minimum, and more importantly, that the bonus is kind of useless after the first hit. There's not much difference in the power of the Freaks, except that you need two hits to use the bonus to the full potential. Pyro might see some use.

Create a subject