saturday 09/10/2010

Offensive deck, that doesn't let the opponent counterattack

Good shape

friday 08/10/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1541568

Fixed, 1250 ELO so while its probably not the best, its pretty viable. Especially when Gheist and Roots and not very common

I'm getting hurt by alot of high power decks especially the new character 10/6 SOA is brutal.

Don't use sting especially if you already have 1 character with courage.

The worst hand i faced was befo kolos was banned. the hand was Kolos, Kenny, diater and glorg.

I made this preset so i can play next week when rowdy is back in town
It's made for the opp to think quite well how to play
Not so bad against SOB nor SOA
Till now no draw has been awfull
And i do believe that this deck can get me to 1300+ next week
Deck psicológico...

Most decks work even if you ban there main cards.

Like I said, no sympathy. Roots have been decimated by bans. Looks like it's GHEIST's turn at bat.

It really does look like they don't want SoA and SoB clans to be played mono.

What deck are splashing into?

Lehane >>>>>>>>> imo for what you're trying to do. The 8-power is the main thing you want and even then, one 8/2 or 8/3 isn't going to be totally game-breaking. Gheist mono packs so much damage with a good hand you will still have to play smart. I lucked out earlier today with a Dolly, Methane, Wardom, Draheera hand against the two 3* STOPS from La Junta and Ulu Watu and edged out the win with a 2hko that he thought I was bluffing.

thursday 07/10/2010

So far it's living up to my expectations but i stiil prefer my mono junkz deck.

After playing with the sent / upper deck for a while, it feels a little weak. Maybe b/c I'm new at playing uppers, or maybe it's too unbalanced. I keep getting draws with < 10 stars.

wednesday 06/10/2010

Lol, I realized that after I was typing. I switched in Kristin right after I finished up. I think I'm actually liking her better than I would Raeth, as I don't have Leviatonn. She's won me three matches in a row today. Her ability to sneak in a KO with either Methane or Selma is amplified by her higher power when compared to the Gheist all-stop. Let's see Raeth deal with Sentinels the same way she can smiley

@ UM_AaaBattery, don't agree you.

1300: deck and persistence

1400: deck, persistence, skills and luck.

You don't need to be a good player or having luck to get 1300, you just need to play for a particular amount of time. With skills and luck you can reduce the number of battles. Without skills and luck you have nothing to do about getting 1400.

Both have been deleted so im sorry to say they were probally not that good.

Interesting deck might have difficaulty against GHEIST and Roots.

I ment to put mawpin to phillis.

Good cheap deck.

Nice deck (High power and damage).

It sometimes happen just waite a bit and refesh the page and it should stop. (Or you have sold the card and forgotten.

1212 atmsmiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1534860
please tell me how to make it better

Create a subject