thursday 30/09/2010

But remember you can always use some sneaky tactics with mawpin on hand(you're not going to use him) 8/4 card who can knock an enemy out is always good so your opp will be scared on mawpin (so use your chance!smiley)

"Louise costs more for a reason"

This isn't always a good indicator.
Xu52 costs 3 times more than Rolph and isn't anywhere near as good a card.
Selma is half the cost of dalhia, but they're pretty much balanced.
etc...

I think both louise and ditha are equally great. All depends if you prefer attack power or gap potential.

wednesday 29/09/2010

I guess I can understand, but no way on god's green earth am I ever going to let any of those patchouli-scented jabronies into with my nice shiny GHEIST deck smiley

I understand Sentinel/Junkz now that I make a better survey, but GHEIST dies hardcore without their bonus, from what I can tell...

Anti soa for this weak? with roots gone?

Rescue can be used even with half there cards banned lol.

Lin bee to Gaia.

Aurelia to rick.

tuesday 28/09/2010

I use the same exact deck for the first

Yes, they should. Not everyone can afford them
Having a 7/1 SoA, or an 8/1 Dr for only 1 star is completely broken, even if they are somewhat conditional.

This week, Roots are dead, so I suggest you run STOP:Jungo

I feel your pain, the problem with piranas is they dont have high damage, and low starts. Only Akira fits that bill but his low power and courage hurts him.

"Spycee actually won me two matchess today. how? I used him to overcome Oshitsune both times, preventing seven dammage and keeping me ahead. I agree that this is not a strong argument to keep him, but it proves that he does have uses (he would be equally effective against Caelus, which is a pretty funny thought)."

Yes, there are power manipulators he can handle, but they're too few and far between in comparison to the abundance of 7-8s. Indeed, even 6s.

Spycee remains far too situational in this regard.

monday 27/09/2010

deleted

Deck's base: Survivability, not KO
Deck's weakness: SoA (wich i believe will appear a bit less than usual this week as 1 of the SoA clans (Roots) is mostly ban)

None the less it's pretty rediculous that we can vote against Mindy and Wendel this week while neither Copper nor Dregn are even on the list. I already knew which decks will rule the next 2 weeks by a long shot....

But that would be 26 stars!!!

sunday 26/09/2010

saturday 25/09/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1519566 - Mono Vortex deck. My build smiley I got all the cards by lvl 14 you should be able to do the same.

Probably true, i fear the same thing, i already invested all my votes in saving lou, maybe enough people did the samesmiley

You did start at 1000
you lost the match and dropped 11 points

Create a subject