sunday 01/08/2010

Hi,
i haven't been making deck for long but i can decks that function and dont have many bad hands!
i make these presets in the hope to get as high as they can but i know this deck can go far!
The Inner Outter Feeling
so please rate and comment and tell me what you think smiley

I am using this before:

Ricardo is an awful DR. He can only reduce to a 4, which is a pretty large amount of damage to let through.

Either of the two you listed will do.

But there is still a chance the game give you 2,1,1,1...

The idea is to pick any clan. This only works in mono, or with a leader. use four 3 star cards, two 4 star cards, and one 2 star card. If you want to fit in a 5 star or a leader you can allways substitute.

I believe all stars can have a powerful mono deck and definatly great half decks.
the mono deck im working on is such
alexei
robb
randy
ashley
stacy
loma or asporov (im thinking chessboy)
oyoh or essie or el gringo
and a filler card: maybe hawkins noel(unless u want to have loma and asporov instead of a 5 star)
or cesare

second mono:
alexei
robb
randy
kang
ashley
stacy
davina
5 star

this is my least favorite combo

half decks:

robb
randy
alexei
stacy or ashley
yokkie
lou
arno
jeena

because of the extreme nerfing of geust people will be exscpecting less soa

half 2:
roob
randy
stacy
ashley
skrumxxt
petra
sigma
nemestiec

because of less soa availible cards like skrumxxt will become the elo powerhouses

which do u think will be the best option?
what all star 5star is best: essie, el grino, oyoh, erton, hammer
which 4 star alexei, loma, or asporov.
what is a good 2 star filler?
which clan will make the best half deck combo?

saturday 31/07/2010

Fang pi will still suck don't get me wrong there bad before so how a few banned cards will change that every body is gonna go with the alternatives to there favorite's which are a bit worst but still better than most fpc striker to Alexei etc etc you maybe wondering why I am under estimating them Most of there solid cards are cr's its not like everybody is gonna pop out there lost hog's and kinjo 's and start throwing otk all over the place.

-PsychoGear-

This is my deck for this monday, any comments?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1417885

Sakrohm Nightmare/Piranas, take your pick

Not sure if you're still looking for a deck, but here's one I've been using for awhile. The price usually hovers around 6k.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1405410

friday 30/07/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1524370&subject_page=0

Ok , change that to 3.4k clintz[just won a large of 2k] and i also have aurora , suzie from a pack too .

2* deebler

deleted

Let the door hit you on the way out.

... Just kidding.

Well with the first one its 1232 right now but i hope 2 get 2 1300 this week i was pretty close but i lost a few in a row

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1415913&list

I find andsome 2 be a decent replacement no where near his effectiveness but decent

thursday 29/07/2010

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1415352

I name it Elo Maffia: The Returns. I have no idea If it will works yet since i cant test it (Eyrik is currently ban). I got this deck idea when i got beat by Eyrik + All Star deck one day, and then i look at Mona and Prince Jr.. and Fabio, it may not work as well as Eyrik + All Star But when Eyrik + Mona, Prince Jr or Fabio (originally i'm going with Don, but -4 atks isnt as good as -2 power, if only Don is -4 power). it may just be as deadly.. plus i think now my deck isnt as weak to SOA as it used to be (still weak because of Oscar). Maybe it still have problem with SOB. Hopefully it will be easier to deal with Uppers and Sakrohm.

IF only Fabio's effect is the same as Mona and Prince Jr XD

I've recently acquired a Gheist/Nightmare deck aswell. It has Leviatonn and Toro this week, i'll swap those out for the Wardom en Arkn i have lying around next week. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1415321

I'm by no means a pro though so any comments on that deck are welcome smiley

Yeah. Next week will be very interesting. We can go clan by clan and look at what was lost, but what will be the most interesting will be to try to deduce just how the meta game and balance between clans will shift.

For example, Piranas got a good clubbing in that list, and Nightmare came off light. I imagine folks will use votes to further hobble Nightmare. If SoB clans are weak, then SoA clans could do really well. And any environment that leads to SoA clans doing well favors Skeelz. But at the same time if SoB clans are suffering, clans with large attack manipulation are in a good spot too....

And so on and so on.

Laugh it up this week folks. Next week will be wild.

Create a subject