monday 31/05/2010

Doesn't show up, guess you deleted it. This week I wouldn't remove Platinum since both Oshitsune and Caelus may be in play.

Guessing you didn't face many Skeelz decks? They would have advantage over this deck

sunday 30/05/2010

Ask yourself where the damage is going to come from with a deck of Milton, Redrae, Sasha, and Danae. Nothing over 3. Even if you add Sasha or Ambre, damage from one card is four, with six maximum on fury. No true 2 HKO, and for some no three HKO, overall a rather weak ELO deck, especially if you don't get Ambre. Remember Caelus only has a 12 -15 % chance of being in the deck.

saturday 29/05/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279614&list

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1300979&list

fogot to post the second one ooops smiley

friday 28/05/2010

Mister somedutch you can post this on the guild msg board too , i doubt i've seen the thread written there.
i'm not picking on you or anything But you'll get more answers there than here imo smiley

I'm not positive about this, but here is my theory: you weren't playing a non-random game, even though you were in a non-random room (crazy, I know). You can set your game type preferences in your profile so that you only play one game type or another. If your opponent has set his preference to play only normal games, then even in a "no-random" room you might end up playing a match that is in normal mode. The way to avoid this (if you hate random, like I do) is to change your own settings so that you only play non-random games. Go to you profile, click on the "Your Preferences" tab, and select "No Random" from the dropdown box at the bottom.

Cat Stuck In A Tree

Please comment, suggestions (good ones) will be gladly accepted.

Also, rate green if you think its good as is already! smiley

thursday 27/05/2010

Here is cheap beast for Elo deleted

1 messages

Yupp and this build w/ Baldovino got me 1326 ELO smiley

Baldovino
Bogdan
Esmeralda
Olga

Murray
Na Boh
Sigma
Uranus

Starting this topic for anyone that wants to post up a link or description of their deck that they made. This way everyone can see up coming decks and hopefully give some constructive criticism where available.

I'll start. The deck I've made is a Junkz/Piranas that focuses on pill manipulation. I welcome all comments, critiques, and suggestions. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1298465

@BesucherXia: Uppers have a lot of Oshitsune counters. There's Wayne Stark, Rubie etc.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1298356
Wondering if I should replace Danea or platinum and with who. Thanks smiley

If you are really dead set on using rescue then sell some of your "less used" cards and get up enough for aurora or hax both are excellent 5 stars and both their price on market is about 6.7k. Oh and the players choose the bans lol well except for the staff bans send me a message if you want and let me know what cards you are willing to sell Ill do my best to give you a good deal.

wednesday 26/05/2010

Great deck

I think it's a pretty good deck. Impressed me. Good job.

I remember using Klaus as a 1-star when Randy was extremely popular. Free 5 damages!

monday 24/05/2010

Create a subject