saturday 10/03/2012

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link

friday 09/03/2012

Gahh, I probably sound annoying because I've made all these messages already, but I'll have to continue doing this in order to keep this post at the top of the message board.

Join today, guys! As Archtan said, there is NO min activity level/fairplay/ level AT ALL.

thursday 08/03/2012

How do you know there aren't already loads of friendly guilds? smiley

wednesday 07/03/2012

tuesday 06/03/2012

Recruited smiley Enjoy our guild!

monday 05/03/2012

Are you one of those people who like staying up late at night even if there's nothing to do? If you are, then you have passed the first requirement to join the guild Midnight society. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1631935

sunday 04/03/2012

Join the Swordsmen of Legend! If you're looking for laid back friendly fun, then we're the guild for you!

guild/?id=1631784

saturday 03/03/2012

friday 02/03/2012

Guild:1629578

thursday 01/03/2012

Im a very active player and founder of TEE.

i just wanna visit some guilds and take a break from being a leader.

if you want me to visit your guild post below smiley

wednesday 29/02/2012

Hello Ladies and Gents Lower City is a Guild open to everyone of any level mainly low levels are seeking a guild to gain a few benifits from but like i said before anyone or level is welcome, of course the guild is only level 1 and fresh but we are looking for people who would like to be in a guild while they level then maybe join a more serious guild at a later time.

Our guild benifits will be battle points and credits mainly to gain as much as you can and level as fast as possible. Here is the link to the guild below:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id:1627998

More questions just send me a message.

Mr D Lambchops.

tuesday 28/02/2012

Currently looking for a new ENGLISH only speaking guild.

I'm still kind of new to the game, looking for a good casual atmosphere where i can make new friends as well as enjoy the game. Currently in the process of building up my card collection but at the moment I currently use a combo deck off Roots and Fang Pi.

Thanks!

Just have to say, founder and leader are 2 different things, and this guy will always be founder of Brainztorm, if he founded it...

Create a subject