monday 08/08/2011

Im sorry but the deck was deleted.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1974088" and change the = to :

I would personally change Vinny to Krash.

Your deck is actually very nice and could combat montana quite nicely. The only problem I could see is that you could lose by pilling 2-4 every round so if you get Ongh or if you get Olga or a Freaks card, Pill mabey 6-7 because montana users will need to win the rest of the rounds to catch up.

It's a great deck smiley

It means he had more than 5 percent of the total votes, but the voting was mostly for him to stay. The "for now" is referring to future weeks.

sunday 07/08/2011

Ive added v2 which is basically this but redra for lehane.

deleted

It took the whole week but I finally hit 1300. I still feel the deck is lacking, though.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1973269

(It's not a big twist) Just want to know what you guys would do to improve it?

saturday 06/08/2011

Play more, you just need to get used to your deck, know what its good at, and what its bad at.Go from experience - say when you have Oflgn in your hand, how likely are they to pill hard on your Pan, stuff like that helps you make better decisions.

Long time no play..
ANYWAY.. check this 1 out
deleted
only foul is i have no olga, f*ck that i still gonna own smiley

This is a very cheap and a very very good deck!^__smiley__smiley__^
Please R&C!!!smileysmileysmileysmiley

preset=1972311

Kristen and Andsom are proving to be big surprises. After all the comments on the forums etc I honestly expect them to prove so good for me so far.
Have saved up for Hawkins now, although, going to wait, price jumped over 2000 clintz in the few days I was saving.

Esmeralda over Magda.

And I would combo with another clan..... you need power/attack manipulation or an SOB clan in there.... try nightmare.

I agree freaks rely heavily on olga. I find bogdan as more of a utility card.

thursday 04/08/2011

deleted

Already got me to the ~1200 region, do you think it has a chance to go higher?

The skills to be a better All- Star player are easier to acquire (basically they require some math and probability solving).

The skills to be a better Piranas player are a lot harder to acquire (basically being able to accurately read your opponents' pill strategy).

An unskilled Piranas player will get a lot of easy wins through sheer luck... with pill manipulation, if you win without overpilling, you most likely have the match in hand. Pill manipulation is also a huge threat which causes other players to overpill, so you also get free wins off your opponents' play mistakes. But against better players you wont get those free wins.

All- Stars is the premier combat bonus clan, brutalizes GHEIST, and has basically only one uphill matchup (being Piranas). Play five All-Stars minimum because their characters need their bonus, and either play mono or find a clan with 3 characters that don't need their bonus so much.

Let me know what you think. ill greatly appreciated the help. thanks

deleted

Chuck meets Charlie [ver2]
Please rate this up!
Comments are very much appreciated! smiley

and by the way, Im gonna give away a free Marty and Brittany if this reached 1000+ smiley

Try a roots half deck with something else. I like Amanie Yookie Rico and Arno/lvl 2 Jeena/jeto.

Found this in ELO guide
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1863908&subject_page=2
0 MonsterP - Imperator - D-Versified Nz flag
Tuesday 05/07, 16:18

@ Nakedsquirrel thats a very helpful hint! I completely forgot about that thanks

Unless you only plan to get 1100 or less for the first 2 days of elo don't play. Since it's early in the week you only need a few good matches and you can get in the top 100. From then on you will have to play a set ammount of matches daily and you will soon be facing very hard opponents! If you don't play these matches your elo score will drop drastically so it's risky business even if you somehow manage to stay strong after the first few days the opponents will get tougher and tougher and you must play lots of matches so the best way to score big is to wait a few days. For those first 2 days I would not go past 1100 because then your at risk of getting a high score and having to play more regularly which puts pressure.

Create a subject