friday 26/08/2011

Uhm.... Is Sublime dea?

The hyperlink does not work on the title... hence why no one else does it. smiley

thursday 25/08/2011

Good luck Titan smiley

My Notable Stats

Top Positions:

3rd in Daily Tournament
1199 Record ELO Rating
5 Wins in Survivor
Mostly Play Deathmatch but play Daily Tourneys on Friday. ELO when I like the bans

What I am Looking for:

Active Guild
At least 3 months old
Requirements to get in: I dont want a guild that is just getting restarted, and therefore just grab anyone and everyone they can.

-TheCount

Be Apart Of Divine-Shadow-Knights today!
Make friends, don't go it alone.
8 people strong and growing.
Why wait come join now send in an application and you too can become a Divine Shadow Knight.
Still in the recruiting stage, anyone with any skill, any level can join!
Join now before you miss out on an opportunity that may pass you by.

Wow, talk about someone taking the "literal". Here's my attempt at helping:

My favorite guild

wednesday 24/08/2011

Sorry Elmo for everything, honestly :/

BZ Developing, We have a pretty good environment over there smiley Check it out, Elmo.

This doesnt belong on Guild/Recruitment message boards, Sorry.

I am not on computer much, but you can use them for "Slot Machines" For a chance to get 10,000 Clintz.

Now pleasee close this as the pertains nothing relevant to Recruiting or guild searching smiley

Yes i use google translate my english is slow. Now i write with my english. xD

monday 22/08/2011

Consider joining Refuse to Lose!

We're already 5 in the guild, what are you waiting for??
que esperas para meterte a la guild? ya somos 5

JOIN US/ UNETE :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1442410

Hello, I'm Kaze.

I am a level 43 currently looking for a guild, I recently left Heavens Drift Academy due to them not seeming to need my help and advice, I am looking specifically for a smaller guild for which I can help with deck building and be an adviser.
I would prefer not to be Admin in it though I have some experience in it from being a guild leader in other games so I will help in that capacity if needed.
I currently hold all the nightmare cards besides the CRs, all Piranas, All Vortex, All Jungo, and a variety of other cards, though my specialty lies in the stop bonus clans.
I am fairly active, generally on at least once or twice every week.

If interested please contact me, I am "in the market" as it were for a guild and have ask around about a place or two but for the most part I want to go somewhere I am needed at least to an extent, I don't want to be the fifth wheel.

Kazeshinryu

Good luck daimere smiley

sunday 21/08/2011

Harbingers of Ares..... another fantastic guild. Join Today smiley

saturday 20/08/2011

We've been active, alright. We're waiting to get 40 people to make our first event and Im actually not the only person talking on the message boards, finally smiley Well, I hope you do well in Urban Madness, C ya Haggi.

friday 19/08/2011

We are looking for level 20 plus or if you are lower well fight if you win u r in if not then sorry. we want active people who participate in the board and like to have fun http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1380234 we really hope you consider us

Create a subject