header image

wednesday 07/09/2011

Good luck beta max smiley

Nice to meet you david smiley

tuesday 06/09/2011

Consider the Cult of Shadows

JOIN JUST DO IT U KNOW U WANT TOO and buy the way i was the one who started hi def yuri smiley

1 messages

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1446329

Sorry, my mistake smiley

sunday 04/09/2011

Good luck masoncash smiley

We're not exactly a business guild, but we do have a lot of message boards regarding how to stock up on money fast, and we are pretty active, so join Refuse to lose,http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1407294

friday 02/09/2011

Knowledge in ELO?
join URBAN MADNESS
and we have a money making thread discussing how to earn more clintz, buy cheap cards and making some investments(esp on NB) smiley

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read, follow these rules and all your threads will be validated.

TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

wednesday 31/08/2011

Tidbit of info...
1. I speak ONLY English
2. Assuming you read the title...
3. Level 32 (in case you didn't check my profile)
4. I like forums, a lot
5. I take breaks every now and than (meaning I might not be too active one week, and really active another)

Guild:1451359

Ahh the leave rate I connect to the wifi from my ipod mainly to play and if my dads on the net my 3 brothers and me its a bit slow but i do not purposely leave in any game to cheat other players from the points they can receive from winning smiley

Delete, I dont think The Troublemarkerz is a guild anymore.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1918739&subject_page=0

tuesday 30/08/2011

URBAN MADNESS
one of the most active guilds here in UR smiley

monday 29/08/2011

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1919474&subject_page=0

Join us please every one in the guild is very nice as for events we have lots of them overall we are a guild with a lot of fun things to do lost paradox ftwsmiley

sunday 28/08/2011

Heyy im guild founder and Leader of the not so amazing guild The UK Magic Rockerz ( Check us out! )
Im here to tell u this so that U! can make a change to the guild. We can point out that U! Were the hero of the day giving are guild back its hope and honour. We need a new co-Leader. To help out
My wishes: Join the guild D
PS. We are currently looking for a guy who has perfected the art of computing ( We need someone to make a banner for us, Much needed thx
Guild Link ; http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=640692
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Create a subject