wednesday 17/08/2011

[RECR] + Knighted Order of Angels
We are open to everyone. A new and upcoming guild.
Right now we only offer advice, company and a place to call home but once we get enough people we'll start tournaments, and prize give a-ways!!! smiley
Only 2 rules: Respect other guild members and stay active (at least once every 3 days)

To apply click the below link
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?idguild:1439916

Guild:1440016

Don't worry praxie, i won't flame your recruitment threat (albeit i have a pretty good reason to do so), instead i'll just give you a slogan:

let praxie join your guild, he'll do the same in your guild as he did in card dimensions.

Thanks Mods for Posting! join guild:1441857 today guys!

tuesday 16/08/2011

Join up chiquitas and chiquitos!! smiley

Unfortunately my old guild got cancelledsmiley so im looking for a new guild with a active staff (dont worry im active) im a lajunta type 1 player with a sub vortex type 1 deck im only lvl 24 im very smart good at math, senior rank but only because i sold most of my starter cards for a better deck im currently looking for guild and willling to join mostly any if ure a high lvl requirement guild id be more then happy to demonstrate my deck and skills fell free to check my profile for other factsim not picky i'll join any guild but i will pick the one that is the best rank last but not least and the most important thing is I ONLY JOIN AMERICAN GUILDS that is all

Hi i am daimere12 and i am recruiting members for my guild URBAN HEROZ i am a nick guy i log on daily and have active chat so come and join my crew (must be at least level 10 to join)

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1440659

Close this, this is a bad idea. Sorry.

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags

Tags :

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild

HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :

[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.

monday 15/08/2011

I'm English and I had the same sanity is a good m one some there We can make one only for auzzies or who speak english

sunday 14/08/2011

You are still the founder of your own guild?

saturday 13/08/2011

Any beginer player please join Roger's Palaced where u will get help and events willbe hosted every month

Why not join The Brothers of Imperial Knights. You would be very welcomed smiley
But if not I hope Urban Rivals goes well for you

We are the Megatrons aslo knnow as the transformers and we help the earth from our enemies that try to destroy Earth so join so we can battle the enemies and save the world!
Requirements: Level 20+ United States of American Flag, & Green Face or better.
Active and must post in our forums!
Join us now so you wont be all alone anymore and be in a friendly guild
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1438994

My entire time playing, I didn't see that you could introduce yourself here!

If you started reading this, by all means, finish.

I can remember when I started this game, I bought nimestiec by accident, and use the sakrohm clan for 500 battles before my first credit purchase. Afterwards, I figured out I had the freedom of switching clans as much as I wanted (at the cost of lots of clintz). I eventually setteled down with Berzerk, buying all the cards so far in the clan (Save for taylor, hoping the price will drop).

I review cards, you may have seen some of them. They're kinda lengthy, I normally ramble on about stuff for no real reason. I'm full of words.

And that's about all I have to say for right now. I don't have an obscene amount of friends on UR right now, so if anyone wants to add me...

Create a subject