Please use the correct forum.
Here are the rules for an “user-friendly” Introductions and Recruitment forum :
Please, read and follow them and all your subjects will be validated.
We will REFUSE subjects without tags
[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
HOW TO POST A SUBJECT :
[RECR] + Title
Describe your guild, what are the benefits (or lack thereof) of joining your Guild? What do you do? Etc.
Include a guild link.
Your guild already has a recruitment thread, please use it
Hey everyone I'm the guild Leader xXxPirate
This guild is looking for strong players!!! There are a few requirements for this guild and the requirements are:
1. Must be active (I'm not saying to play everyday but at least every once and a while)
2. Keep the guild reputation up (example: do not criticize your opponent if you lose just try figure out what you did wrong and try a new strategy
3. Enjoy playing!!! Sometimes it's not all about winning you can still enjoy yourself and train even if you lose!!!
Heres the link to the guild, all you have to do is apply http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1316903
A very cool guild growing on the spot, join now!
Hi name is aaguilar, Im here to tell you all that the Se7venSins is all about who is better in are guild. It is for any one who wants to join, you can be lowest level and still be able to join. So come on an Join... You will never regret it.
All are welcome to join this guild, for casual players who just want to have fun.
Ohh. . . think I can join? xD I'm level 10 at the moment, but I'd really like to join.
Join urban madness and be surrounded by friends
We would love to have a valuable player like you!
Guild:1312264 is looking for friendly and active players!
You can become a member by SIMPLY clicking the Guild's name, guild:1312264
- Friendly. (I'd like to talk to my Guild members. )
- Active. (Like, you come on every two days.... but daily would be nice. )
- Level 1+. (In other words, any levels welcomed to join. )
- Have a sense of humor. (This is one is more of a joke, if anything. )
- You have fairly good Grammar. (Sorry, but it's not ENTIRELY necessary. )
And that's all the requirements! Now, clicky the Guild's name! guild:1312264
Your Guild Admin,
It's hard for Vads to read because Dalek Star Lw didn't use pronouns.
It would be an easier read for me were you to write sentences like "he sent a message."
Keep writing, that's key to improving.
Hi all. New guild guild:1311884 is recruiting english speaking people. Any level people will be allowed to join! Currently we're just playing for fun but I'm sure we'll do some events when there will be more people in the guild.
To create a quick link to your guild:
step 1 Copy link address: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1312264
step 2: Retain guild=1312264, remove the rest
step 3: Replace the equal sign with a colon (no spaces in between)
step 4: The final product: guild:1312264
I saved Artemis the trouble of teaching you the basics to link making.