wednesday 02/03/2011

Sorry to hear about your predicament Vincent. That really blows. Normally people in Heaven's Drift Academy move on to Heaven's Drift, the senior guild when they reach level 35. However, if you are an active member of your community, helpful and informative with a good sense of fun, I would certainly welcome you. Please be certain that you come to be a part of us and not just as a stepping stone to another guild if you do choose to join. Have a look at the guild information - it may help you decide. If there are any questions feel free to PM me or other Admin; even the founder el-rijo . Good luck in your search and, once again, sorry things turned out that way.

tuesday 01/03/2011

Villain Destruction will make you stay,
so come on and join today!
You can help us slay
The ones who don't like to play.
Cause you really seem okay,
Villain Destruction , Villain Destruction hooray!

Join my fun guild High Definition

If you haven't joined a guild that makes things fun yet, consider Heaven's Drift Academy . We accept players starting at level 15 . We are active in the Guild Message Board, in-game and with each other. We are organizing Events, Competitions and Contests regularly. If what you want is fun and interaction with guild-mates, have a look at Heaven's Drift Academy !

monday 28/02/2011

Join California Style! smiley

Hehhe i get it man, but so few requests? cmon ppl you wanna go up or what?smiley

Whoaaaa......Sounds like a new horror film smiley Joiking

Good Luck man!

sunday 27/02/2011

Insiring name smiley
Good Luck with your guild. smiley

Hello everyone,I am Beth. I'm from Illinois,and I like card games. Would you like to have a friendly match with me?

saturday 26/02/2011

The guild of Night fights is a guild for those who having fulfilled all the day (having disaccustomed), having put to bed the child, having kissed for the night the wife, goes to fight in boundless world Urban Rivals. Enter Guild of Night fights: "Together we - power!"
25+lv smiley
Would like, that we had a new manager.
Our reference: Guild of night fights
We wait for you! smiley

Oh man.... smiley smileysmiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1748456&subject_page=0

friday 25/02/2011

And up for my thread. Currently 3 members, help us grow!

thursday 24/02/2011

I am a former Open Casket member. I am looking for a guild with a strong elo deck advice to help me pick my deck each week. I have seriously cut back the time I play this game, so the guild can't have a weekly activity requirement. Before I left, I hit just about 1300 every week. I currently have 66% of the cards, including most Nightmare, Pirana, Jungo, and Bangers.

SEND ME AN EMAIL! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST AS I WILL NOT BE CHECKING IT!

Thank you.

Majestic is a South Korean guild, but everyone from around the world are welcome to join us. The members in Majestic are specialize playing in ELO-Mode.

► Minimum requirements to join our guild: One★Star | Level 10 | Battle Pts: 10.000.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=1101118

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=3&id_subject=1740817&subject_page=0

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1746604&subject_page=0

Visting is something u can do too

Awwe, thanks so much!!! I would love the help!

Create a subject